The Netflix thread

HIonPSI

Established Member
Burn Notice is a great show, ending made me want to punch a wall though :bash: Not sure how you're comparing Dexter to Burn Notice, they're completely different but both are great and definitely worth watching.

Not comparing them at all, thats like apples to oranges. Just stating that if he enjoyed Burn Notice he may enjoy Dexter - I know I did.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
3rd Rock is classic used to watch it on TV and watched them all on Netflix. John Lithgow is great, was great on Dexter too (think season 4&5). The 3Rd Rock episodes with John Cleese and Shatner are hilarious.

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
I came across this Netflix search engine which allows you to search titles against all Netflix regions.
Very handy when looking for a title that is not available in your home region.

http://netflixaroundtheworld.com

There's an extension for chrome called Hola that lets you view from different areas as well. Frozen for instance is available in Australia and can be viewed in the U.S.

Felix C

Established Member
There are some obscure movies I would like to see if Netflix has availability but they do not allow non-members to view their catalogue? Is that correct? Happens to me when I try to find how to search their USA catalogue

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
There's an extension for chrome called Hola that lets you view from different areas as well. Frozen for instance is available in Australia and can be viewed in the U.S.

Be very VERY careful with Hola. I used it for three months with no problems. Then it updated and loaded a lot of crap onto my computer. I had to spend a lot of time cleaning it up after that. I am disapointed, as I am still looking for a free VPN that offers good speeds.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The Rite
The Davinci code

Been binge watching the X-Files before the new season starts this january

cbj5259

Established Member
I didn't feel like reading through all 500+ posts so this may be a repeat... House of cards is a great show and just finished up watching Jericho.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Just got done watching Dark Skies a movie that i had never heard of before. Surprisigly it was very good. If you liked the 4th kind give this movie a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread