The Netflix thread

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
It's been mentioned in a couple other threads but . . . anyone not watching The Last Kingdom is only hurting themselves.

Absolutely great writing and acting. If I was going to split hairs, I think it can sometimes be too critical of early Christianity in the Christianity/Paganism clash, but it doesn't overly lecture you from a leftist perspective like other shows.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If you enjoyed it I would also recommend "The Staircase" and "Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer".

Even before it hit netflix I watched many documentaries on Michael Peterson and I still think the owl theory is the worst smelling b.s. imaginable.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Poolhall Junkies

Does anyone know where I can view it?
It's not here on Netflix or Amazon-prime...

Apparently it's discontinued in DVD format too.

Way over-priced, DVD movie format, from private sellers on Amazon & eBay too.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Poolhall Junkies

Does anyone know where I can view it?
It's not here on Netflix or Amazon-prime...

Apparently it's discontinued in DVD format too.

Way over-priced, DVD movie format, from private sellers on Amazon & eBay too.
Kodi has everything

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
It's been mentioned in a couple other threads but . . . anyone not watching The Last Kingdom is only hurting themselves.

Absolutely great writing and acting. If I was going to split hairs, I think it can sometimes be too critical of early Christianity in the Christianity/Paganism clash, but it doesn't overly lecture you from a leftist perspective like other shows.

Started watching yesterday and got six episodes in by the time I forced myself to go to sleep. I know I'm going to binge watch this as you weren't lying it's been good since the first episode.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Title- Peppermint. Pretty good watch if you like revenge movie's.
That one is on my watch schedule for today! I had been waiting for a nice quiet day off to enjoy it. Today's that day! Looks to be a good one.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Started watching yesterday and got six episodes in by the time I forced myself to go to sleep. I know I'm going to binge watch this as you weren't lying it's been good since the first episode.

It peaked, IMO, at the conclusion of Season 3 . . . absolutely phenomenal. Four seasons so far, with the 5th on the way.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I was an episode and a half into the Last Kingdom and must not have liked it because I never resumed.

Watched the second half of 2 and started 3 today and it’s okay.

Bruda got them titties out. Her face is kind of off, but I’d smash it right now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Night Stalker is good
I just watched the trailer last night and put it on my Watch List. I'm not a big fan of long drawn out series, but if the series is solid throughout I'll invest the time. Some of the Netflix series are like 9 years. That's a ton of episodes. It would take a lot for me to commit to something like 60 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread