The new Cobra R for sale and want to buy thread

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I have a guy that is well past the kicking tires point that wants to buy my boss 302. if it happens i will have the money for a '00R. Something driveable, no wrapper. Something that has some track time on it would be fine. I won't want the most expensive one out there and I won't want to baby it either.

Any suggestions?

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
2000 R

guys, really need to sell the 95 r. It is highly modified and has some 5000 miles on it. Aslking 25k. It is number 216. Send pm for more info. Thanks, Scott PS May also have the 2000 for sale as well. pm on it as well.

OK, i have made a deal on the 95R. It is headed south. I would like to sell the 00R. It is set up for the track with all the goodies. The car has 7000 miles or so. Most of them, say 5000 or so, are track miles. Asking $37500. Comes with wheels and tires galore! Scott

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
OK, i have made a deal on the 95R. It is headed south. I would like to sell the 00R. It is set up for the track with all the goodies. The car has 7000 miles or so. Most of them, say 5000 or so, are track miles. Asking $37500. Comes with wheels and tires galore! Scott

Scott, this is Dave, now that you selling the toys, what is the next purchase?
:beer:

I bet you going over to the dark side?

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I would like to sell the 00R. It is set up for the track with all the goodies. The car has 7000 miles or so. Most of them, say 5000 or so, are track miles. Asking $37500. Comes with wheels and tires galore! Scott

^^^^^^^^^There you go Rob (TXPD). Out with the old, in with the new, or should I say newer?

R

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
^^^^^^^^^There you go Rob (TXPD). Out with the old, in with the new, or should I say newer?

R

I can vouche for Scott, I have seen this car many times, its always taken care of and always in an enclosed trailer. He takes great care of this car.
There ya go Rob!!

Dave
Kansas City

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
yea, guys, Ive talked to scott about his 00R. Its a little too track for me. I am looking for a street car thats been driven enough that I don't have to touch it with white gloves and that might have been tracked some and so could be again.

Scott's ride is rollcage, stripped, race car stuff.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
A few?? :shrug:

R

Robert...Some us get one of something hard to come by. Say a Cobra R. The result is that every Cobra R for sale seems to come to you first there after. Often the deals are too good to turn down. Some of those guys actually have the money to take advantage of the deals.

Next thing you know they own all the Cobra R's that are not nailed down.

Example. I have a Bondurant Cobra. That car lead me straight to a Bondurant Contour. The Contour may be the coolest car on the face of the earth that noone will ever care about.

Maybe this guy has 7 or 8 '00R's?? and they were all a steal when he bought them. Not his fault. That is as long as he is willing to sell one to me at a deal. :coolman:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Maybe this guy has 7 or 8 '00R's?? and they were all a steal when he bought them. Not his fault. That is as long as he is willing to sell one to me at a deal. :coolman:

^^^^This is a very, very good possibility..............;-)

The key is "deal". The buyers definition of deal, and the sellers definition of deal could be two different "deals".

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Maybe this guy has 7 or 8 '00R's??:coolman:

I was think about the 7 0r 8 00R's, that is me!! Too bad it is not 7 or 8 with different VIN's!! Instead, I will have to settle for 7 of the same, with different boxes and/or packaging.:cryying:

On a positive note, they take up less room and the insurance is cheap....

Picture1181-2.gif

Picture1182-1.gif

Picture1183-1.gif

Picture1180-1.gif

R

Last edited:

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
well our friend above does have multi 00R's, but they are wrapper to 1100 mile R's. I want something more car than collectable.

it may be that i give in to the urge for a dreaded "P" car in the $30k range, if I can't find an R with mileage in the 5 digit range and a price that starts with a 3.

Newby81

Established Member
If you check out the 1993cobra.com site there is a guy who is looking to sell his 93 R. I beleive it has about 45K miles on it and he was asking in the $30's.

Users who are viewing this thread