The Official Cruisin Ocean City Thread - May 15-18th 2008

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I am now down to Saturday early AM cruise down. Friday morning meeting I must attend and my daughter is in a school play Friday night and the inlaws are coming down for it. Weekend is chipping away for me.

Damn Scott, down to just barely 2 days eh? At least you'll miss the rain on friday. Watch out for cops on the saturday morning drive in... I guarantee they'll be out in force.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Who can I roll up with on Friday, I am not looking at a screaming erly start as I never get to sleep in. Anybody want to roll out late morning, ie 9-10 ish?

Ken

:beer::beer:

I'll be waiting at the McDonald's on 50 near the bridge waiting for Dwight and Chris

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
What time?

10AM. Don't you guys check the first post???

Looks like I'll be there too, but I'm gonna head out early and stop at the Bay Bridge EZPass Service Center beforehand, so don't wait for me at the Hillandale...I'll be at the McDonalds.

TRBO VNM

what a hell of a night. very bad start to this weekend, but the evening ended on a positive note.

basically, PPRV deletes suck and the clamps that go with them. lol

not on my car, someone elses. everything is done and taken care of though. alarm is set and laundry done. can't wait

btw, yes, if a cop knows the laws of your state, he can issue a ticket. i looked into this

Last edited:

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
what a hell of a night. very bad start to this weekend, but the evening ended on a positive note.

basically, PPRV deletes suck and the clamps that go with them. lol

not on my car, someone elses. everything is done and taken care of though. alarm is set and laundry done. can't wait

btw, yes, if a cop knows the laws of your state, he can issue a ticket. i looked into this

Did this mod eliminate all of lag between shifts? I've got it pretty bad and figure I'm going to have to do this.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Too excited to sleep. Good thing Mythbusters is on.

Repeat!

You guys have fun down there. Wish I could join you, even for Sat. But when it looked like I had fried my motor at Summit, Don and I cancelled out. The motor's OK now, but the car has to get some work done before the next track event, so hasta la vista (sp?)! :beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Repeat!

You guys have fun down there. Wish I could join you, even for Sat. But when it looked like I had fried my motor at Summit, Don and I cancelled out. The motor's OK now, but the car has to get some work done before the next track event, so hasta la vista (sp?)! :beer:

I may have hurt my motor too, but just find another Cobra to drive and its all good :beer: Leaving here in 30 minutes :banana:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
10 am at the McDonald's on 50

10 am at the McDonalds on 50

Animals!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok folks, remember I am coming from West By God Virginia.....so I will look for the ONLY Micky D's on route 50 :poke: I see it is near some bridge, what bridge would that be?

If the meeting is at 10, that looks like something we can pull off

Ken

:beer::beer:

SugeMike

Established Member
Im thinking the mcdonalds before the bay bridge. Can't miss it. Its a wendys and a mcdonalds on the right side. Can't remember what exit it is. But its one of the last ones i think. Gonna be headed there as soon as my buddy gets here.
-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread