The Official Cruisin Ocean City Thread - May 15-18th 2008

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
When I meant handle this, I meant wether or not I should go. I know my car def will not handle in any rain. I have QTPs and they are garbage in the rain.

lastdeployment

Established Member
I tried working on my car last night with Jason....Got a couple things done, but made a huge mess of his floor with oil while trying to install the new oil pressure gauge. If Jason was late this morning, it's my fault. The "2 hour" install took until mid-night last night.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Almost made the rush to go to this event. The GF started talking about it the other day. Only problem is we would have to bring the baby, and last trip we did that it felt like I was packing for a 2 week trip. Guess I'll look forward to next year.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Almost made the rush to go to this event. The GF started talking about it the other day. Only problem is we would have to bring the baby, and last trip we did that it felt like I was packing for a 2 week trip. Guess I'll look forward to next year.

Leave her home and crash with me

Yeah I know its stupid. I probably will just cruise down saturday morning for the show

Sally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Looks like Greg and I are gonna have to swap tires so we can get down there in one piece. lol

Another hour delay.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread