The Random Military Aircraft Pic/Vids thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not a picture, but your imaginations will paint one reading this. One of the most badass battles of this generation and it included just about every major special operations unit you can think of minus the SEALs.

How a 4-Hour Battle Between Russian Mercenaries and U.S. Commandos Unfolded in Syria

American warplanes arrived in waves, including Reaper drones, F-22 stealth fighter jets, F-15E Strike Fighters, B-52 bombers, AC-130 gunships and AH-64 Apache helicopters. For the next three hours, American officials said, scores of strikes pummeled enemy troops, tanks and other vehicles. Marine rocket artillery was fired from the ground.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I hope they make a movie of it even though it wouldn't make for much of a dramatic movie, just an ass kicking lol. You had Delta, Rangers, and TACPs at the refinery and then SF and Marine Raiders as QRF with artillery Marines lighting up the area. There was another article I read after it happened that talked about the radio chatter from the Wagner guys in the following days. They were talking about how they had no idea who was dead or alive, people had gone UA, and that they had essentially been destroyed. They talked about how they were sold out by the Russian government and had no idea who they were really trying to attack.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
tumblr_pje4rsjjxf1tozk3mo1_1280.jpg

British_Aerospace_Nimrod_AEW3%2C_UK_-_Air_Force_AN0792940.jpg

tumblr_pfal5g28Yb1rgonum_500.jpg

tumblr_p9i467Ir1h1r0gmhdo1_640.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
I hope they make a movie of it even though it wouldn't make for much of a dramatic movie, just an ass kicking lol. You had Delta, Rangers, and TACPs at the refinery and then SF and Marine Raiders as QRF with artillery Marines lighting up the area. There was another article I read after it happened that talked about the radio chatter from the Wagner guys in the following days. They were talking about how they had no idea who was dead or alive, people had gone UA, and that they had essentially been destroyed. They talked about how they were sold out by the Russian government and had no idea who they were really trying to attack.
Thats a perfect storyline for a movie, if they do it I sure hope the budget is there

Users who are viewing this thread