the sauerkraut flyby

bmfgsxr

Established Member
yesterday on the way home from work a kid in a bmw 330i (i know its not really that fast, just quick for what it is) was trying to race me. everytime id get in front of him by chance he would zip through traffic to pass me. so at one point he jumped into the right lane and i went after him and even though he got the jump i pulled past him at a decent rate. and everytime after this he tried to run past me i would shut him down. after we went though the toll booth (i ended up way in front of him), i waited for him, but he ended up doing a sauerkraut flyby. ;) i was going to chase after him, but decided it wasnt worth a ticket since he was ripping through where cops like to sit.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
i thought someone would at least get a laugh out of the sauerkraut flyby terminology. ;)

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
too bad they didnt make signs that u could instantly whip out for the tools who do fly byes cuz they think thats means they're faster.... saying URE A TOOL BAG.

haha

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
The famous flybye lol. I remember me and my cousin were cruising around and this kid in a spyder eclipse comes flying bye and puts his flashers on....:lol1: Me and my cousin bust out laughing because I was like who was/is he racing? Lol What a :loser:

Rule #1 - Make sure the person you are racing is aware that they are racing you.

Vae_Victus

Established Member
lol...I've had many fly-by stories as well. I always laugh when I hear these stories. The sad thing is that this loser is probably BSing everyone on how he beat ur car. Losers! nice story tho.

btw...I take it you were in your evo?

bmfgsxr

Established Member
Vae_Victus said:
lol...I've had many fly-by stories as well. I always laugh when I hear these stories. The sad thing is that this loser is probably BSing everyone on how he beat ur car. Losers! nice story tho.

btw...I take it you were in your evo?

yeah, i was in my evo.. i sold my stang already. i posted this story more so as a joke with the sauerkraut flyby comment since killing a 330i (mid 14 second car) isnt much to brag about. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread