The slut ex-gf pic thread, post away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
DON'T QUOTE THE DAMN PICS!

After unanimous vote we have decided to make a post your slut ex-gf pics thread to see if any of them have gotten around to any other members..

or maybe its just cause I/we're some assholes but whatever floats your boat.

now.. im not gonna post them all right away, you get one teaser and then after a few more people post i will post some more. shes not perfect, which is why shes not around anymore.

and the good ones are all not svtp legal, dont pm me for them and since this thread is no longer in smackdown im not gonna be able to send emails to everyone asking for them, i'll try though. it just happens that she is texting me right now soo... freee for all :beer:

0813071713.jpg

0715071614a.jpg
surprise bitch that ones goin online, lol

these were taken with my camera phone but appear to be better quality than i thought.

and stop with the pm's post your email here for "better" pics

Last edited:

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Not bad.. Not bad.. But then again its kind of hard to find ugly chicks in Texas. I'd post some of mine but I can't on my work comp and they're all svtp unacceptable.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
kd.jpg

teaser .. will post "others" when this thread gets a lil more spice....

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
MarineI3eer said:
Not bad.. Not bad.. But then again its kind of hard to find ugly chicks in Texas. I'd post some of mine but I can't on my work comp and they're all svtp unacceptable.

most of mine arent or there may be some on my other phone which i cant find, oh well unacceptable ones work... i have a few videos too, ahahaha not happening...

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
same here but we can always add censored bars haha .I wa slooking through mine and a set of 36DD's aint svt approved even with a bra!

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
yeah it works, lol, new rule for the thread due to number of pm's already, ahahaha

20LethalVenom03

Beaver Hunter
Established Member
dirty_canadian said:
After unanimous vote we have decided to make a post your slut ex-gf pics thread to see if any of them have gotten around to any other members..

or maybe its just cause I/we're some assholes but whatever floats your boat.

now.. im not gonna post them all right away, you get one teaser and then after a few more people post i will post some more. shes not perfect, which is why shes not around anymore.

and the good ones are all not svtp legal, post emails up for them, NO PM'S, lol, it just happens that she is texting me right now soo... freee for all :beer:

]surprise bitch that ones goin online, lol

these were taken with my camera phone but appear to be better quality than i thought.

and stop with the pm's post your email here for "better" pics
ahahah, what'd you ever see in her man? she looks like darth vaders reject, haha

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
^^ sure and as soon as they are posted you'll be the first with your hands down your pants..

kd2.jpg

kd3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread