The Smoking Tire One Take Modified Boss 302

2013Boss302

Established Member
Hello,

Matt Farah filmed my 2013 Boss 302 for his One Take car review.

Hope you enjoy the video.

[video=youtube;pWE0_KPWXeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWE0_KPWXeY[/video]

noldevin

Established Member
That was a great video, sounds like your car is very well sorted. Sounds great too! I haven't seen a lot of Bassani pipes on the 5.0

SchlickNick

Established Member
Just watched that the other day, very nice car. That's pretty much the direction i want to take my boss.

Kyle55

Established Member
Nice Wat are your springs rates? R u running a Upper control arm or torque arm. Also why did u go with stock sway bars.

2013Boss302

Established Member
Coilover rates
- Front: 1.2" to 2.4" (30mm to 60mm)
- Rear: 1.4" to 2.3" (35mm to 55mm)
- Spring Rate (Front/Rear): 570 lbs/340 lbs

http://www.kwsuspensions.com/kw-clubsport-kit-14215.html

I am still using the stock upper control arm.

Don Richardson who sets the car up along with several American Iron cars and Shelby super snakes found it to work the best.

I do not run a torque arm because Maximum Motorsports has not made one yet for the S197.

As for the sway bars i was running Hotchkis bars and the car didn't feel right to me. not saying they arent a good bar because on my 2011 GT they worked great.

The stock Boss bars are stiffer from the factory and they feel the best with my current set up.

Kyle55

Established Member
Cool thanks for sharing, I'm glad to hear the stock uca can work because i took my aftermarket one off for noise. Do you set the ride height to stock when ur racing or is it lowered. Also according to some suspension gurus relocation brackets can hit the tires to hard without setting the pinion angle with and adjustable uca. Im setting up my suspension now with koni yellows, steeda sports, ground control plates, roush uca, and bobs lca. With ur information i feel better using the roush uca but am undecided on whether to buy relocation brackets or not.

2013Boss302

Established Member
Cool thanks for sharing, I'm glad to hear the stock uca can work because i took my aftermarket one off for noise. Do you set the ride height to stock when ur racing or is it lowered. Also according to some suspension gurus relocation brackets can hit the tires to hard without setting the pinion angle with and adjustable uca. Im setting up my suspension now with koni yellows, steeda sports, ground control plates, roush uca, and bobs lca. With ur information i feel better using the roush uca but am undecided on whether to buy relocation brackets or not.

i would get LCA brackets because it keeps the arm in the position it is from the factory. I run 18 x 10 with 295s and i never rub.

Users who are viewing this thread