The Smurfinator's engine build has begun

1320 Junkie

Established Member
New wheels look great buddy! What are the sizes/specs? I'll hit you up for a chat soon now that our garage is almost done and my motor has begun.
I'm going Magnum XL too but keeping 2.66 first, how you like the XL?
-J

Shoot me a text buddy any time....best mod ive done so far to the car. 2.66 1st gear also. Wheels are 20x9 & 20x10 and weigh 15 lbs less in rear and 9 lbs less in front over my old wheels.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
All good….figured you must of had some issue…I went through three built trannys in about 15 total passes before I switched to an auto….wasn't aware you are no longer posting on this site…

You figured wrong. My build just took til end of May to complete and im enjoying my summer with my Shelby.....you know.....Street car stuff.

Last edited:

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
what's your facebook handle? love to follow the car's progress. pm me if you don't want to post it.

thanks
mike

Blackmax

Established Member
All good….figured you must of had some issue…I went through three built trannys in about 15 total passes before I switched to an auto….wasn't aware you are no longer posting on this site…

Mid 8's with your mild motor is awesome Steve, lets see what your new shocks will do.

chucknorris289

Established Member
I'm in Eastford CT and bought a 07 GT500 this weekend 00d0d_j78YggASQOq_600x450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread