The value of human life doesn't exist anymore...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s been long known.... lol

Faggotbook video link doesn’t work... perhaps someone has another link...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Even worse I saw some crap posted on FB about how the cartels are now eating their victims dead and alive apparently. Supposedly there is video of it but I'm not interested in looking into it.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Even worse I saw some crap posted on FB about how the cartels are now eating their victims dead and alive apparently. Supposedly there is video of it but I'm not interested in looking into it.
But let’s tear down the wall and let them all in. It’s our doody as Americans to educate them cloth them feed them health care them house them rehabilitate them and raise their kids. No??

Kevins89notch

Established Member
South and west a little. Latin American area.

Yup, I'm no Chicago expert, but on my last visit I went to the National Museum of Mexican Art. The L stop was like 2-3 blocks from the museum. As I walked, I was laughing because I had just eaten something real quick more downtown, and here I was walking past all these authentic little Mexican restaurants. Oh course they would put the Mexican Art Museum, in a highly Hispanic area so of course there's gonna be some good tacos in the area.

When I pulled up a map to see where this shooting was... not too far from the Museum.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I grew up in the country and my parents neighbor always got a bunch of pigs and cows together every year to shoot, skin and quarter the animals and take them to get cut up. All the men and boys got together each year to make that happen.

At the risk of sounding crude (I don't care), that dude fell just like the cows did after taking a 9 MM slug straight to the brain.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just about as sub-human as you can get. And nothing surprises me anymore. We continue to watch the regressing of human behavior right before our eyes. And people want to do away with the death penalty? o_O

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

There are many videos, if you know where to look, showing worse than that.

As the saying goes, some things you can't unsee.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

there is a pretty good video where 2 real nice cartel guys are holding some poor bastard while another nice fellow with a Rambo knife proceeds to stab him in the rib cage opening the guy up... he then reaches inside (just like they would in the movies, except is not) and rips out the guys heart.... he then takes a nice sized bite out of it and then tosses to the side... this all happens while the guy is alive, well, at least for most of it...

Good stuff, should watch....

many many more like that.... Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, and al those other little countries where police is either too scared to do shit or are bought and paid for... No rule of law.

So yeah... all you “defundz da poliz” ****s should go down there and give it a go... lol

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
there is a pretty good video where 2 real nice cartel guys are holding some poor bastard while another nice fellow with a Rambo knife proceeds to stab him in the rib cage opening the guy up... he then reaches inside (just like they would in the movies, except is not) and rips out the guys heart.... he then takes a nice sized bite out of it and then tosses to the side... this all happens while the guy is alive, well, at least for most of it...

many many more like that.... Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, and al those other little countries where police is either too scared to do shit or are bought and paid for... No rule of law.

So yeah... all you “defundz da poliz” ****s should go down there and give it a go... lol

Come on bro don’t be insensitive to the cause. These defund da poliz fooks have nothing to worry about.
When the cartels come to their city they will just threaten to video them eating hearts and post it on facefook and have them canceled.

VegasMichael

Established Member

I've seen a few horrifying ones as well. They tend to get deleted fairly quickly too. I saw one where a chainsaw was used to dismember live captives and another where they power sanded a guy's face off. All by Mexican cartels. Those guys are just beyond ruthless.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I've seen a few horrifying ones as well. They tend to get deleted fairly quickly too. I saw one where a chainsaw was used to dismember live captives and another where they power sanded a guy's face off. All by Mexican cartels. Those guys are just beyond ruthless.

No doubt... Africa and Middle East are not too far behind... some real lovely stuff over there too...

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Bro. When they come to America biden will wipe clean their debt and give them $3000 a kid.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

And for the videophiles out there, ISIS produced a good amount of 4K execution videos.

Users who are viewing this thread