The value of human life doesn't exist anymore...

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
How does one quantify when the value of human life diminished? I can point to over 60 million dead babies. That's a factual event.

What's your take other than my take being wrong? You could at least point to another historical event and have a discussion...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
I can point to a 120 million murdered adults and children just in the 20th Century, just because of Communism.

I can go back through out time and highlight people burned as witches, beheaded for fornication, tortured and killed for any number of offenses. Honor killings, human sacrifices, slavery, etc.

Ancient Greeks actually made a giant Bronze Bull. People would be placed inside and steam cooked to death. Their screams would echo through the bull and make it sound like it was roaring.

Also, abortion had been happening long before its legalization.

dynasty_v6

Established Member
I can point to a 120 million murdered adults and children just in the 20th Century, just because of Communism.

I can go back through out time and highlight people burned as witches, beheaded for fornication, tortured and killed for any number of offenses. Honor killings, human sacrifices, slavery, etc.

Ancient Greeks actually made a giant Bronze Bull. People would be placed inside and steam cooked to death. Their screams would echo through the bull and make it sound like it was roaring.

Also, abortion had been happening long before its legalization.
All horrific indeed.

The legalization of abortion signaled an acceptance of the practice unlike the lives lost to communism. Who is to say which is worse?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
How does one quantify when the value of human life diminished? I can point to over 60 million dead babies. That's a factual event.

What's your take other than my take being wrong? You could at least point to another historical event and have a discussion...

Lol, you still havent proven any facts that human life had more value prior to legal abortion. Once again its your opinion.

People have an extremely hard time differentiating the difference between facts and beliefs.

dynasty_v6

Established Member
Lol, you still havent proven any facts that human life had more value prior to legal abortion. Once again its your opinion.

People have an extremely hard time differentiating the difference between facts and beliefs.
Where did you learn to argue? That wasn't my statement and the acceptance is not an opinion. You're missing the subtext of magnitude as well.

California people...

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Where did you learn to argue? That wasn't my statement and the acceptance is not an opinion. You're missing the subtext of magnitude as well.

California people...

Lol so because you could in no way prove your feelings this is the route we go. New slogan #Feelings Matter. Hope you feel better now.

Users who are viewing this thread