THE X2C TURBO 03' COBRA IS BACK, PICS>>

03Steve

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
Bring it Stevie...bring that 12 second KB terror...you've given these cars a bad name throughout the entire St.Louis and Springfield area...why not go to an event elsewhere and see if you can do some more damage :)

More 12's and losses to R&J to come! :beer:

JMD0346

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
So who is really interested in a Shoot Out ? Where would a good track be ? If no one has any suggestions then I'll just make it at Ennis and we'll see who shows. A full day event could really be fun and let everyone put up or shut up. We could have bracket racing and such then classes for eatons, kb, turbos, then King of the hill. Best driver wins. If we really want to test driver skills lets put skinnies on the back of our cars.

East coast somwhere. Low altitude and good air right now. Then I could go.:rockon: I would love to race but more importantly see the action.

Steel City

Banned
Originally posted by redaddiction
Well whats a good track in between the South and the North ? Man I guess I should bust out my confederate flag.

Pittsburgh Raceway Park

:-D

Rwick7

Established Member
Gateway International .... it's the only choice. Nice track also...but it's gonna be $$$$$$$$

CarpetTownCobra

Established Member
All this smack talkin is great, but until I see one of YOU guys pull a 1.8x 60' with the doughnut spares on the rear...you ain't got no SKILLZ bruh! :lol:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
X2C,

Questions:

- What does an 86mm or even a 90+mm turbo kit cost (and I mean complete, install, electronics, fuel, tuning, everything)
- How long does it take?
- Can you design a system made for daily driving (AC, full interior, etc)? If not with the big turbos, then how small, and how much will it be?

The rest of you guys need to grow up a bit. This is a community, much more so to me anyway then any other board. Can't we all just get along? Seriously, why all of the BS, each of us have different performance metrics, with different expectations. We are all impressed with different things. To me, it's all about daily drivers, but other people like pure race. It's all opinion.

mlrny01

Established Member
Originally posted by Injector Dude
What are you all running for a fuel pump?
:eek: They must have used a turbo pump from the space shuttle to fuel that, do you guys need to file a flight plan with the FAA or wait for permission from the tower to "taxi" into position at the strip???? :dw:

wjfawb0

Established Member
Glad to see some turbo 03 Cobras around. A nice streetable single or twin turbo would be nice. I use the street more than strip myself, and I like to drive the crap out of my car. :)

-Jason

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I PM'd Rodney King this thread and he had one thing to say "Can't we all just get along"

Really! You guys have a car that has already been taken to unimaginable levels in under a year. How many cars EVER made can brag about the engine being somewhat close to stock and netting the times you guys are? Be happy for each other rather than argue about who is a tenth faster, who is a better driver, or who is turboed vs Nitrous.

Bottom line is there is so many ways to make hp but 4 digit hp #'s can only be done by a capable engine which the 03 Cobra is fortunate to have.

Sneaky03

Established Member
Wow damn all i got to say is that setup sounds awsome X2c.. It
also looks real nice. Im with nerworkguru how much are your setups going to cost...
And i agree with both SSlow 01 and network guru, people need to grow up. We all drive the best car on the planet i feel. This forums is turning into the sti vs 03 cobra thread. Except it is my 03 is faster then your 03...
X2C i also have to congrat you on not becoming childish in this thread. It speaks alot about your car and your company.
Later,
Sneaky03

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Can someone add a Procharger to go with my Kenne Bell??...I feel slow now.

Last edited:

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
I cannot see the engine the turbo cover it (too big turbo I like it)

Users who are viewing this thread