90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
why do you need pictures of cars that you've already claimed all of you are faster than??

You'll see them in person.

Because I wasn't calling anybody out? I'm watchin from the sidelines here in NJ and just wanted to see what fast cars you guys are bragging about?

RCC.

I say you Dallas guys meet us down in Houston so we can have a little fun.

I'm damn ready to see some fast cars gettin' it done. I'll just have to sit by since mine is slow, b/c all you guys seem to have the fastest shit in Texas. :beer:

Everyone meeting in Houston would be a great idea. I have a feeling the OK guys are going to get their feelings hurt badly by the DR crew, when 2K comes around hit me up, it will be fun.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Everyone meeting in Houston would be a great idea. I have a feeling the OK guys are going to get their feelings hurt badly by the DR crew, when 2K comes around hit me up, it will be fun.

I know how to pick my battles, and I dang sure am not gonna call you out except for a ride in your beast. HAHAHA

Last edited:

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
300 200 100 whatever yall say
he hooked, i spun end of story...

3 months is too far away......

Maybe you should get on 1% again and ask him for a rematch.

But like I said, I'll be glad to drag your ass in Houston, and I only say Houston in March b/c mine won't be ready until then. :D

Users who are viewing this thread