These are the types of "hunters" that give all the bad name!

92z28

Established Member
Reintroduce wolves back into their natural range and they will keep the coyote population in check. Problem solved

61mmstang94

Established Member
It takes a small man to laugh like a gitty school girl when killing something.

Exactly, the morons like fordracer and the others supporting the video are missing the point. It's not necessarily because they killed an animal. We all understand a ****ing hamburger and other meats we eat were once living animals. That's not breaking news, but the fact that they acted like that during the process is sick. If the purpose was to control a problem (coyotes killing livestock) is it necessary to have a few friends and a camera and laugh like you're getting off? Very distasteful no matter what it was they were killing.

gunmetalcobra

Established Member
lol i love how the "hunters" in here are saying that its distasteful, i didn't know there was a tasteful way of killing defenseless animals wether it be a coyote or a deer.....just my opinion.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Then to those farmers and ranchers... they are Varmints and it is justified what they are doing...

I only mentioned the gas hog and my shooting practices so clarify that im not some left wing activist, but an avid shooter with no concern for social acceptance.... And i have an opinion.
I mentioned this to show where im coming from... Seeing a man dressed up as jesus on a street corner yelling that the end is near.... thats the last guy you want to take religious advice from.
Im the Shooter holding a gun, saying what those jackoffs were doing is disgusting, not exactly holding "ban all guns" "hunting is wrong" "support PETA" signs.

But i see your point with your poor attempt at insulting me.. "Don't talk about something you know" LOL insert "dont" in there somewhere and it would have worked...:read:
I was just stating an opinion based on the area that I live in.... you live in Cousi***y land so your opinions are obviously different, Although i did agree with them above..

For trying to act all high and mighty and insulting the place I live as, what I can only interpret as cousin ****ing land (which you sure as hell ****ed up, being that you added the 3 asterisks yourself, and there are no 3 letter words on this site that are censored), you sure sound like an inbred piece of trash. Absolutely none of your post made any grammatical sense, or any sense at all.

My opinions are different? What the **** does that mean? Are you trying to say that my opinion is different than yours? The correct way to say that would be "...so our opinions are obviously different."

Anyways, insulting or not, I was pointing out that your useless drivel about your car, the guy on the corner, the fact that you like guns, the ignorant comment about holding a beer in one hand and scratching your nuts with the other, and all the other crap you posted make no sense and has no bearing on what a varmint is or isn't. The asinine assumptions and stereotypes you're guilty of having and showing hurts anyone who is a true hunter, outdoorsman, or gun enthusiast. It's stupid people like you that think acting like a sister ****ing hick makes you look cool. Nobody respects any of those people, and nobody respects people like you who think they are cool.

Varmints are any animal that are a nuisance or problem to people or a business. The coyotes and wolves attacking livestock are varmints (yes the wolves who were once endangered and no longer are, you ignorant yuppies). The black bears and grizzly bears who get into peoples houses around my area are varmints. The deer crossing the road by Arbys a few blocks away that I almost hit a few weeks ago are varmints. The badgers, gophers, praire dogs, foxes, etc that dig holes that break horses' and cows' legs are varmints. It doesn't matter if it's the ranch that's being pestered by coyotes is 300 miles out in the middle of nowhere, or if it's the house 3 blocks away that gets broken into by a bear looking for food, it's a varmint.

So for my sake and the sake of anyone who actually likes guns and hunting and being outdoors, and not the look of it (like you) stop trying to form opinions on things you don't understand.

Exactly, the morons like fordracer and the others supporting the video are missing the point. It's not necessarily because they killed an animal. We all understand a ****ing hamburger and other meats we eat were once living animals. That's not breaking news, but the fact that they acted like that during the process is sick. If the purpose was to control a problem (coyotes killing livestock) is it necessary to have a few friends and a camera and laugh like you're getting off? Very distasteful no matter what it was they were killing.

Despite what you may think, killing coyotes is a lot of fun, just like gophers, ground hogs, and deer.

And I'm not supporting how they killed the thing, I'm just supporting that they killed it. The difference between you and I is that I don't let my vagina bleed over it.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
My god this thread is full of pussies. Coyotes are just as bad as hogs, if not worse.

I've not been around hogs, but I'm sure you're right. I'd LOVE to go hunt hogs. That's the only thing good about California is the year round hog hunting (I think that's how it goes, I heard it on a hunting show not too long ago).

Reintroduce wolves back into their natural range and they will keep the coyote population in check. Problem solved

The wolves in MT are too busy killing elk and cattle to be bothered with coyotes.

Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member
I've not been around hogs, but I'm sure you're right. I'd LOVE to go hunt hogs. That's the only thing good about California is the year round hog hunting (I think that's how it goes, I heard it on a hunting show not too long ago).

Hogs are very very populated down in here in Florida if you know where to go. I went with a friend of mine and her dad and it's alot of fun diggin the pits and everything. Not sure how much more or less damage they do to crops compared to coyotes but I know they're a farmer's worst nightmare.

bright blue

Established Member
LOL yes.... although I meant that to be taken sarcastically.

what i meant to say was "I may not be as inbred as most of you, but i still hold a beer with my right hand, and scratch my nuts with my left hand"

That's too bad, just a little more inbreeding and you could have been knowledgeable enough about the subject you were desperately trying to preach on, that you would understand what the hell we are trying to say.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Just about the only good coyote is a dead coyote. A lot of places wild dogs are getting mixed in with them (just go out to the Country and listen for the howling) and when that happens they learn to not be afraid of humans. Not a good combination.

They have also been know to pattern when people let their small dogs out in rural areas and after they do they jump the fence, kill the dog, and then run off with it.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't mind them shooting coyotes, or draging it out like that.

But it made me nervous how they were laughing and giggling about the whole thing. What's gunna be the next night's entertainment for these guys?

Coyotes are pests (like prairie dogs) at the least and can be a serious problem if left un-checked.

I think the difference is that some of us have lived, or still live away from the big city where stuff like prairie dog holes, coyote attacks, feral cats, and more is pretty common. I had a buddy get pretty hacked up by two feral cats...lol

E

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
My god this thread is full of pussies. Coyotes are just as bad as hogs, if not worse.

i couldnt have said it any better myself. Neither of those videos bothered me one bit. makes me wish could have filmed a hog we trapped in a cage and not having a gun that day so we chocked it to death with a noose. then we gave it to our workers to cook and eat the next day.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
My first Coyote I ever shot I gave it to some Mexicans and they knocked all of her teeth out with rocks, cleaned it, and then made stew. Talk about nasty lol! True story.

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
My first Coyote I ever shot I gave it to some Mexicans and they knocked all of her teeth out with rocks, cleaned it, and then made stew. Talk about nasty lol! True story.

haha i bet...my brother owns a construction company so we have plenty of them working for us. thats who i gave the hog to on the story above yours.

Sephiroth

Established Member
So uh, what the hell? Should they have been hanging their heads low and crying?

I felt bad for the coyote, but, like a few others here, I live in an area where they are plentiful, and dangerous.

If you live in the city, stfu :bored:

1cbitten

Established Member
Great vid and shot! The only thing that could make this video any better is if they found a few more in that den and killed them to. They have cost me a few thousand dollars over several years so no love lost. I have called and killed 16 of them, seeing them come to the call is such a rush that I'd rather hunt them than any other animal combined.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
For trying to act all high and mighty and insulting the place I live as, what I can only interpret as cousin ****ing land (which you sure as hell ****ed up, being that you added the 3 asterisks yourself, and there are no 3 letter words on this site that are censored), you sure sound like an inbred piece of trash. Absolutely none of your post made any grammatical sense, or any sense at all.

My opinions are different? What the **** does that mean? Are you trying to say that my opinion is different than yours? The correct way to say that would be "...so our opinions are obviously different."

Anyways, insulting or not, I was pointing out that your useless drivel about your car, the guy on the corner, the fact that you like guns, the ignorant comment about holding a beer in one hand and scratching your nuts with the other, and all the other crap you posted make no sense and has no bearing on what a varmint is or isn't. The asinine assumptions and stereotypes you're guilty of having and showing hurts anyone who is a true hunter, outdoorsman, or gun enthusiast. It's stupid people like you that think acting like a sister ****ing hick makes you look cool. Nobody respects any of those people, and nobody respects people like you who think they are cool.

Varmints are any animal that are a nuisance or problem to people or a business. The coyotes and wolves attacking livestock are varmints (yes the wolves who were once endangered and no longer are, you ignorant yuppies). The black bears and grizzly bears who get into peoples houses around my area are varmints. The deer crossing the road by Arbys a few blocks away that I almost hit a few weeks ago are varmints. The badgers, gophers, praire dogs, foxes, etc that dig holes that break horses' and cows' legs are varmints. It doesn't matter if it's the ranch that's being pestered by coyotes is 300 miles out in the middle of nowhere, or if it's the house 3 blocks away that gets broken into by a bear looking for food, it's a varmint.

So for my sake and the sake of anyone who actually likes guns and hunting and being outdoors, and not the look of it (like you) stop trying to form opinions on things you don't understand.

Despite what you may think, killing coyotes is a lot of fun, just like gophers, ground hogs, and deer.

And I'm not supporting how they killed the thing, I'm just supporting that they killed it. The difference between you and I is that I don't let my vagina bleed over it.

Ahhh ur right, I'm a poser who's picking on this hunter cause I have nothing to do... anyways id just like to point out real quick that I intentionally mispelled cousin----er cause I didn't want to have it asterisked out.. but it was censored anyways.. looks like the mods are smarter than me... just like you are...

I'm just going to back off, cause judging by your perfect grammer and 10k posts, you have a lot more of this internet time than I do. But I have to ask.... if you divorce your wife, is she still your sister?

Edit: I just noticed u said u had a vagina... LOL

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
coyotes are predators, not pests. and any smart predator goes after the easy target. you know what makes for an easy target? caged livestock. any farmer calling them pests for that reason is an idiot, imo. and anyone that gets off on throwing a wounded animal like they're skeet shooting has some sort of a mental issue.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
If you hunt and dont eat your kill, please jump off a cliff.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread