These cars are HOT

krt22

Established Member
He's one of the Fanboys from 6g who think $10,000 over is a "good deal" on a GT350. Big fish in a little pond of suckers!
Rigght, thats why I have an MSRP deal secured and passed on a local deal for 5k over (which is very low for the CA dealers). But keep up your blowhard trolling, not the first and not the last of your kind of grace the forums. Im guessing you have already been on 6g and banned multiple times for the same tired antics

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Rigght, thats why I have an MSRP deal secured and passed on a local deal for 5k over (which is very low for the CA dealers). But keep up your blowhard trolling, not the first and not the last of your kind of grace the forums. Im guessing you have already been on 6g and banned multiple times for the same tired antics

He was talking about zyborg. As for m6g they ban you for everything. I was banned for disagreeing with their wrong info they were pushing.

Jfoster

Established Member
I doubt that. People who are abnormally abrasive, complete know it alls or total douchebags seem to be dropping like flies over there. Fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread