These Children Are Our Future?

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
:rollseyes We're in a deep pile then!

Sex Bracelet Girl Booted from School

New York -- A 11-year-old Queens fifth-grader was booted from her Catholic elementary school for blowing the whistle on a bizarre sex-bracelets game.

"I'm happy. I hate that school," a defiant Megan Stecher said after learning that Holy Child Jesus School in Richmond Hill won't let her return next year. "I only have five friends in the whole year."

Megan said getting the boot was unfair, but her mother, Michelle, 33, was much angrier.

"I'm outraged," she declared.

Michelle said school officials claimed she slandered Holy Child by allowing her daughter to be photographed by The Post in front of it wearing bracelets and rings that represent different sex acts.

"I didn't slander anybody," said Michelle, after her daughter's expulsion was reported on Fox News. "But what they did today - throwing my daughter out of school - that's slander."

Megan was the subject of a Post front-page story Sunday revealing that some city kids - including girls at Holy Child - play a strange game called "Snap" where girls wear bracelets and rings of different colors and boys try to rip them off.

If a boy succeeds, he gets a coupon from the girl promising to perform whatever sex act the color stands for. Black, for example, represents sexual intercourse.

Michelle said she allowed her daughter to be interviewed because "I wanted parents to know that if it's happening in Catholic schools, its happening in public schools and it's happening everywhere. Half the school does it."

Yesterday, the bracelets hit the fan.

Sister Diane Androvich, the principal, called Megan and her mother in and said the girl would be allowed to take her final exams this year, but wouldn't be allowed back next year, the family said.

"They said I did an un-Christian thing," Michelle said. "They said if there was a problem, I should have reported it to them first. But I feel I was right to let other parents know what their children are doing."

http://www.adultfyi.com/read.aspx?ID=3824

Source: http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/24739.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
What do you expect we encourage sex in schools by handing out Condoms in 5th grade. How else do you think they will react?

The way America is headed you can expect alot more stuff like this in the near future. The Great Satan aka America.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
What do you expect we encourage sex in schools by handing out Condoms in 5th grade. How else do you think they will react?

That's not encouraging sex, it's encouraging safe sex. In HS we were shown pictures of what STDs do to the penis. I doubt anyone in that class had sex without a condom.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Originally posted by P_Lomez
That's not encouraging sex, it's encouraging safe sex. In HS we were shown pictures of what STDs do to the penis. I doubt anyone in that class had sex without a condom.

Safe or not it is still sex. And an 11 year old should not know about it. This is why girls at the age of 11 are giving blow jobs to fellow 5th graders.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member

"It's not encouraging sex, it's encouraging safe sex." Please, repeat that sentence without the word safe in it. Then replace it with any sexual adjective.

IT'S ENCOURAGING SEX!!!

You sir are a genious!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Safe or not it is still sex. And an 11 year old should not know about it. This is why girls at the age of 11 are giving blow jobs to fellow 5th graders.

I don't think I even got boners in 5th grade. That's crazy. I blame school food. It's filled with all kinds of hormones and shit. In a way it's kinda like saying, "Hey pedofiles, look at this 13 year old!"

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
If you think America is Satan why don't you move?

I don't think America is the great Satan. You are obviously new here. I have said it over and over again that the muslims call us this because of issues like this. Your post showed us why they call us this. And to think it is only going to get worse.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I think kids should eat even more food than they currently do. They're fat now, just think about how fat they'll become. Before you know it they'll be too fat to have sex. I guess the abstinence thing is working.

It's called:

krispy_kreme.jpg

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
I give the American Empire about 20 more years. :nonono:

I strongly agree. All great empires in history have fallen at one time or another. Rome NEVER thought their empire would end, but it did.

For every beginning, there is an end.

About sex... Well lets see where sex ed got my step sister.. She is 15, already has had sex, gave a blow job to my friend (At the time) while I was asleep over at my Dad's house, dresses like a skank.. do I need to go on.

Sex ed. at an early age is only asking for it. I say wait until they are Freshman in high school. She (My step sis) already had sex before she was in high school.

Girls are only getting skankier at early ages, and dudes aren't getting any better, as respect for women has totally gone down the shitter.

2000 MGT

no we don't encourage it......we know it will happen no matter what we try to say so we educate on how to stay safe in the situation

it's a double edged sword but we certainly don't promote it

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 00StangGT
no we don't encourage it......we know it will happen no matter what we try to say so we educate on how to stay safe in the situation

it's a double edged sword but we certainly don't promote it

I disagree. If there are serious reprocussions then it will curb the majority of it until they get to a certain age.

Here are some steps to eliminate early age sex:

1. Don't allow opposite sexes in the same room without supervision.
  2. Don't let your son or daughter date until they are 16
  3. Get home before your kids do.
    [/list=1]

Those 3 things alone will discourage 90% of your problem. See, it's when nobody's home or around that causes most of the problems anyway. Where else are they going to do it? Hmmm. Home, car, behind the bleachers. That's all I can think of from my youth. :shrug:

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
I disagree. If there are serious reprocussions then it will curb the majority of it until they get to a certain age.

Here are some steps to eliminate early age sex:

1. Don't allow opposite sexes in the same room without supervision.
  2. Don't let your son or daughter date until they are 16
  3. Get home before your kids do.
    [/list=1]

Those 3 things alone will discourage 90% of your problem. See, it's when nobody's home or around that causes most of the problems anyway. Where else are they going to do it? Hmmm. Home, car, behind the bleachers. That's all I can think of from my youth. :shrug:

1. I hate to disagree.. But I do with Point Number 2 you got there.

My Dad refuses to let my Step sister talk on the phone with guys, always had, always will while she is living there. She just sneaks around him and my step mom all the time.

Just because she can't date / bring any guys over to her house hasn't stopped her from getting the penis.

She is still a whore.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by Metalbassist03
I hate to disagree.. But I do with Point Number 2 you got there.

My Dad refuses to let my Step sister talk on the phone with guys, always had, always will while she is living there. She just sneaks around him and my step mom all the time.

Just because she can't date / bring any guys over to her house hasn't stopped her from getting the penis.

She is still a whore.

It goes all around. If kids are allowed to go over to other homes where there's nobody around it gets really easy.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
$100 says any of these tramps wearing skank bracelets have crappy parents.

This does not mean America is going to "fall" it simply means it is time for a substantial child tax to discourage breeding.

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Too bad it's crappy parenting, and not the "MORAL DECAY OF SOCIETY" as some of you religious folks would have us believe.

Teaching kids to wear condoms is good. Do you honestly think people do this shit because of school sex ed? The fact is around that age is when puberty is starting for most people, they will figure it out one way or another, it's much better if they are going to do it to at least not have kids (if they are capable) or get STD's.

We didn't have sex ed when I was younger and had ****ing 11 and 12 year olds having sex, and I blame it on horrible parenting. The kids didn't know what the consequences could be, and they were curious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread