Think I'm done with Ford products

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I enjoy my mustangs....and I don't see me getting rid of them. they are paid for, don't cost me anything worth mentioning and I recognize them for what they are.

The new products are nice, but they are creeping into Audi/BMW/MB territory. No problem...if you want quality, you pay for it. It's that simple. My dad was looking at a Nautilus and X3, both nice but when you got into the BMW you knew it. The Lincoln was nice..but...no comparison.

I was hoping to transition from Ford to Lincoln now that I am older and I'm not willing to compromise ride and build quality for speed anymore. Also, I can consider any brand now, and I don't want to feel like my next purchase will be a compromise.

Thanks for the memories, FOMOCO. I will always respect you for building cars that most people could afford and that's a good thing. But, one dealer and their service was so bad, they made me do something that I've never done before - consider other brands. and boy oh boy, when you see what else is out there...wow!

KingBlack

Established Member
Does this mean you will no longer grace us with your presence and move on to the Lincoln forums?

Where’s the damn fingers crossed emoticon? Someone? Anyone?
I have a picture of a finger for you. would you like me to email it to you?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've considered Audi. The RS3 and the RS5 were 2 that I was looking at months ago. But, I don't know if I could do the 4 door car as my fun sunny day car.
I saw an Audi S5 on the road today and it looked pretty bad ass.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I've considered Audi. The RS3 and the RS5 were 2 that I was looking at months ago. But, I don't know if I could do the 4 door car as my fun sunny day car.

Never in a million years would I think you’d like a car called an RS3...

KingBlack

Established Member
the RS3 is PURE BADASS! The only flaw it has in my eyes is that it is a little too small. If it was the size of an A4 I'd jump in head first

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Don’t pull any punches bromigo, this is what you want to say! :D
1B611EE9-56BC-4FE4-B11E-F021F446BEEF.png

jaxbusa

Established Member
I enjoy my mustangs....and I don't see me getting rid of them. they are paid for, don't cost me anything worth mentioning and I recognize them for what they are.

The new products are nice, but they are creeping into Audi/BMW/MB territory. No problem...if you want quality, you pay for it. It's that simple. My dad was looking at a Nautilus and X3, both nice but when you got into the BMW you knew it. The Lincoln was nice..but...no comparison.

I was hoping to transition from Ford to Lincoln now that I am older and I'm not willing to compromise ride and build quality for speed anymore. Also, I can consider any brand now, and I don't want to feel like my next purchase will be a compromise.

Thanks for the memories, FOMOCO. I will always respect you for building cars that most people could afford and that's a good thing. But, one dealer and their service was so bad, they made me do something that I've never done before - consider other brands. and boy oh boy, when you see what else is out there...wow!

I’m guessing that you found your box of coyote swap receipts while preparing your taxes and realized how much it actually costs. All kidding aside, we’ve all been there with a product that let us down. Let us know what you get.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread