Thinking about dropping $300,000 any time soon?...

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Same car is here about 3 minutes from me. The dealer only has a 100,000 mark up on it tho :bs:

They have had it for a while also, :smmon:

silvercobra03

student
Established Member
peyton wright ford grapevine i think had three sold two to george foreman and had one left was asking like 295 but the sales person said they would let it go for 225.(my friend was buying a car from there and was talking the salesperson about for like 30 mins.

SNKBITE

Established Member
I think I will just bite my tongue and not say what I actually feel about car salesmen or their ethics. As far as how they were issued to dealers I believe what I initally stated about the lottery was correct. I don't know maybe there is a salesperson or two here that has a better knowledge of these things than I do. I guess the company I work for must be less knowledgable than the dealerships, they do sell them and all "WE" do is build them.. :lol:

Last edited:

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
i hate 99.9% car salesmen and even worse american car salesman. my mustang is the last american car i will have (i love my mustang!!!!!). i love muscle and pony cars but at every delaer i have been to other than high dollar import car lots, they knew nothing about the car, jack up the price ( i can expect this on a high end amg\ ferrari\ etc but a ford gt??? that has been recalled...i'll take a porsche gt thank u) and worse, piss me off by saying their car can beat so and so car ina 1\4!! lol (1\4 is uber aint it??! booo)

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
People...if you think that wont sell...you are going to be in for a suprise. I have heard of some going for near 400k around here. I would rather save up a little more and buy a Mclaren SLR. But yea, they will sell it at that price.......

redz_02

Established Member
same thing that happend to the Cobra R, if they over charge some of that should go to ford not the greedy azz sales man and (in texas's way) champion/autonation. I hate car salesmen. for that price you could find an f50.

Last edited:

hmwave

Established Member
I wonder if $300K is a good, long term investment?

Is the GT likely to rise in value over the years?

drod

Established Member
My father was going to buy one, but when he got to the dealer, another person offered 20k more for the car. He was going to pay 175,000 for it, but decided to walk. The car still sits in the showroom today. It looks like the other guy backed off the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread