Thinking of going to a supercharger.

Fast93

HP 76GTS
Established Member
When the P1SC was installed they didn't put a pipe in there, but when the D1SC went in they put a pipe on the back of the blower inlet for better flow, of course without asking me. You don't have to cut it up like mine. Everytime I see that picture it makes me sick. Can't wait till it's smooth.

Thanks for the compliment on it being clean. It used to have a big glob of wires which I used to call organized caos, so I hated looking at them. It was a real pain hiding some of the wires, and splicing some back together. The electric fan wires were a pain to do too the way it's setup.

The AC might be changed. I don't like the way it looks with the line going over the turbo. The new turbo is bigger so the blanket doesn't anymore because it's too small, so the line gets really hot. I might get some different lines made or a different AC setup all together. With just over 26k on the car, and all it's been through it needs some TLC. I can't wait to get it done because I am dying to see how quick it is now.

~Ray~

Established Member
green 02 grizzl said:
I have just under 22000 miles. I am swayed to the kb now. :)

Do it & you'll have a shit eating grin across your face you won't be able to wipe off for 3 months ;)

I have one for sale if interested, it is the 1.5l polished model I only used it for 3 month.

Users who are viewing this thread