Thinking of selling/trading car, check it out.

danny03cobra

Established Member
Well i,m bored with my car again, and looking to trade it or sell it. tell me what you guys think about it.

038.jpg

037.jpg

041.jpg

039.jpg

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
why selling it?

i think it looks hella clean, and m3's are sick! :beer:

..but what would you replace it with would be the real question :coolman:

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Sweet a$$ ride man. If you want to sell it to a broke guy with not a whole lot of money Im your man. Ill even come to Cali to get it. Im looking for a dd but Ive only got about 3k to spend, if no other offers keep me in mind. hehehe

sonicblew

Established Member
hmm interesting give us some details: miles, year, motor pic, interior pic, price or what you might trade for

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
is that what youre lookin at getting or selling? M3's are sick cars and no joke. I have thought about owning one many times, but then I mash the throttle in my cobra and it reminds me that no oter car I can afford does that.

BTW if your looking to sell, my dad wants one of those, how much would you want for it and some details - milage, history, etc

Last edited:

danny03cobra

Established Member
car is an 04 6 speed, dinan package,sport package,19' M wheels, napa leather, black on black,60k miles,harmen karden sound,blue tooth,mp3,xenon,HID,s. want svtdubs viper.lol

99snk

Established Member
car is an 04 6 speed, dinan package,sport package,19' M wheels, napa leather, black on black,60k miles,harmen karden sound,blue tooth,mp3,xenon,HID,s. want svtdubs viper.lol

how about 97 gts + 10k, 32k miles, red, bone stock...i m in cali as well...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know a Viper is a much different car, but if I had that M3 I'd keep it for a couple of more years unless you're plain tired of it. Fast car. Luxury. Great looks. I don't know. I'd have a hard time letting it go. Then again, I had a hard time letting go of my Terminator. Which I wish I still owned now. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread