Third brake light

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
the ford parts guy on here offers them

rookieterminato

Established Member
i could get them for 120 my cost at the ford dealer i work but i was looking for something cheaper for my buddies cobra. Thanks though.

f2hatch

Established Member
i got mine on ebay new in the box. two weeks later bought another on ebay for a back up.

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
mine is not cracked on the face but i guess maybe around the side or back and has condensation on the inside has anyone had any luck re sealing them???

Nile

Down, but not out.
Established Member
Lots of people need these apparently. I need one too. Mine is cracked on the driver side right near the screw. Pissed me off when I saw it. I was quoted for $121+10 for shipping by Steve. Why couldn't it be a cover instead of the whole third brake light assembly?:bash:

Last edited:

C1Sn8k

Established Member
Lots of people need these apparently. I need one too. Mine is cracked on the driver side right near the screw. Pissed me off when I saw it. I was quoted for $121+10 for shipping by Steve. Why couldn't it be a cover instead of the whole third brake light assembly?:bash:

lol.... mine is cracked passenger side near screw. i never even think about it 'til i see threads like these

mech_eng

Established Member
Possible cover solution

Does anybody have a cover they could donate for R&D work? I have a friend who does plastic molding work and he has done custom peices for cars. I could show him the cover and let you guys know how much a cover would be.

PM me

vetth8tr

Established Member
Mine 16, mine is cracked on both sides near the screws. I wonder why they are all breaking? We should get a petition and have ford do a recall

Users who are viewing this thread