This board is kinda dead unless I'm trying to put something together.

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Intimidator
Bwuahahahahaha

Greg
banana2.gif

Ben

5 minutes later...

Ben
banana2.gif

Greg

that's good, but 5 minutes is a gross exaggeration of Greg's staying power. five SECONDS later, Greg's done, and I'm at the wheel, going like this:mj: and this:bash: , and greg looks like this:eek: :cryying: :eek: :cryying: :eek: :cryying:, and then the money shot right on his grill:burn: , and the audience goes:bowdown: , and I walk off the stage all :coolman:

meanwhile, Greg runs to the bathroom to :xpl: and then he gets in his car and :burnout: on home, where he has to explain the bruises and chafing to his better half, who doesn't believe him so she:kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :cuss: :kaboom:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
that's good, but 5 minutes is a gross exaggeration of Greg's staying power. five SECONDS later, Greg's done, and I'm at the wheel, going like this:mj: and this:bash: , and greg looks like this:eek: :cryying: :eek: :cryying: :eek: :cryying:, and then the money shot right on his grill:burn: , and the audience goes:bowdown: , and I walk off the stage all :coolman:

meanwhile, Greg runs to the bathroom to :xpl: and then he gets in his car and :burnout: on home, where he has to explain the bruises and chafing to his better half, who doesn't believe him so she:kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :cuss: :kaboom:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Alright, so whose gas card am I using to get down there? :-D
Man I just about took a shit when I paid $2.19 the other day. This is total bullsh!t on the gas prices. Well definately not my gas card.:bash:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Man I just about took a shit when I paid $2.19 the other day. This is total bullsh!t on the gas prices. Well definately not my gas card.:bash:
2.29 here:bash:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Alright, so whose gas card am I using to get down there? :-D

Meet up with Ripper and I in Kentucky and hitch a ride. :rockon:

We are finalizing the dates tonight hopefully, hoping for June 10th-15th.........

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
You guys are going to the Jacksonville area right? You guys will have to hook up with Billy.:beer: Hell that might be a good time for us to do our Mustang drive up that way. Would be cool to meet some nice people oh and you too of course!!:-D

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Alright guys, I'm moving this shindig to sometime in June. I need to sit down and plan it completely in my usual anal retentive way. Once I set everything in stone (hotel, route, stopping points, etc) I will post all the details for all to oooooooohhh and aaaaahhhhhh about.

Come on. I've never had a half-assed event and I'm not about to start now.

Until then, keep the shiny side up.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by Bill L.
if this works out well maybe it will be come the yearly florida run so i can get in on it when i get my license and my lightning :)
Cool goodluck to ya whipper snapper!!:beer:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
You guys are going to the Jacksonville area right? You guys will have to hook up with Billy.:beer: Hell that might be a good time for us to do our Mustang drive up that way. Would be cool to meet some nice people oh and you too of course!!:-D

Ripper had something come up. So now I am left with June 10-15th off, a rental SUV reservation and no one to freaking road trip with...............

Danny???? Still wanna go to Florida?

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Im from the miami area by miami lakes.... so wut exactly is going to happen im a newbie lol:rollseyes

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Turbo Cobra
Im from the miami area by miami lakes.... so wut exactly is going to happen im a newbie lol:rollseyes

really from what part of miami lakes iam by cancun res in the middle of miami lakes and miami gardends dr???

welcome abord!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread