This boggles my mind.

Zemedici

Established Member
real question :

Did she get away with the stolen goods?

cuz if not....TAZED AGAIN FOR FAILING

“I Donesha Gowdy is writing this letter to apologize to the Kroger company … to say I’m sorry for stealing from the store in will not do it again.”

wow. Bright future for this young lady.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
real question :

Did she get away with the stolen goods?

cuz if not....TAZED AGAIN FOR FAILING

“I Donesha Gowdy is writing this letter to apologize to the Kroger company … to say I’m sorry for stealing from the store in will not do it again.”

wow. Bright future for this young lady.
My guess is that this was not the last time she'll be tased.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dude....he tazed an 11 year old! I get she was scum but it's a goddamn child. He's lucky to have a job. I'm pro LEO's but that's stupid.

Yes tazing children is down right moronic when they wasn't posing a deadly threat to the officer or innocent bystanders.

She suffered no injuries and it’s legal 7-70 in Ohio. She didn’t stop maybe raise your kids better. From what was said on the radio her mom is on govt assistance I wonder if she will still get that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
My whole point I get the kid got tazed yeah that maybe shitty she didn’t get hurt but $240k? I’m sure she won’t be tazed again in her life.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
LOL.

If you cost the city hundreds of thousands/millions of dollars you shouldn't get to keep that same job. Lol at tazing an 11 y.o girl because his fat ass probably couldn't catch her.

Zemedici

Established Member
LOL.

If you cost the city hundreds of thousands/millions of dollars you shouldn't get to keep that same job. Lol at tazing an 11 y.o girl because his fat ass probably couldn't catch her.

she does look to be more in shape than Mr Paul Blart.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
By that logic, the majority of the government payroll can be eliminated.
giphy.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
She suffered no injuries and it’s legal 7-70 in Ohio. She didn’t stop maybe raise your kids better. From what was said on the radio her mom is on govt assistance I wonder if she will still get that?

Interesting on the 7-70 law in Ohio. I didn't know that.

Not that I agree with tazing an 11 y/o, because I don't, but if that is the law there are other things to consider.

Like... what he did was lawful maybe? lol

Would be a good time to change the law IMO, but it certainly makes it hard to believe the payout if the act was lawful.

Users who are viewing this thread