This Completely Stock, 5,600-Mile 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo

cam346

Established Member
There aren't many clean, low-mileage stock examples of the Mk. IV Supra left, which is probably why this dealership is asking nearly six figures for an unmodified white 5,625-mile 1994 Turbo. If that's not crazy enough on its own, the car in question is also equipped with the less desirable four-speed automatic transmission, rather than the Getrag six-speed stick.
Though the car seems to be in impeccable condition, $100,000 for a Supra of any kind is a little ridiculous, even with the current demand. Still, if you have the money to blow (and are willing to do a manual conversion), this Supra seems like the perfect car to start living your JDM fantasy.

Performance Auto Gallery
via The Drive

screen-shot-2017-06-08-at-9-56-43-am-1496930221.png
screen-shot-2017-06-08-at-10-06-20-am-1496931097.png
screen-shot-2017-06-08-at-10-12-47-am-1496931211.png

Performance Auto Gallery
Though the car seems to be in impeccable condition, $100,000 for a Supra of any kind is a little ridiculous, even with the current demand. Still, if you have the money to blow (and are willing to do a manual conversion), this Supra seems like the perfect car to start living your JDM fantasy.

Performance Auto Gallery
via The Drive

Chris0304

Established Member
The prices have gone crazy. I sold my SB Cobra this past year to buy a 94 Supra but the guy backed out on me. It was the only one that was in my budget w out buying a project. Needless to say I'm back in a Cobra now... Maybe I'll win the lottery one day.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Stateguy

Established Member
Waiting for the 25 year rule to kick in for importing them. That should open up clean low mile rx7, skylines and supras.

robraySVT

Established Member
I have a soft spot for Supras, but six figures is crazy! The 90s interior would drive me nuts. I would personally rather have a grabber blue GT350.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
With that kinda milage you aren't buying it to drive or modify. It's a collector car now and should stay that way

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of the collector car thing as a whole...they are meant to be driven. But a few of them on every car that enters special status is a good thing (as long as they all don't end up garage queens).

Imagine being able to see this in a museum/car show etc in 20-30 years with basically the same miles. It's a time capsule. You'll be able to look over at the kids and say, this is how they were before fast and furious mind ****ed a generation.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm not advocating for this dealership as I've done no business with them personally nor has anyone I know, but Diamond Motorworks regularly has MKIV TT Supras for sale. Clean looking cars, but past that I don't know of their originality, title condition, etc. They're well under $100K too.

Still, I would love a white with solid black interior MKIV TT Supra. I'd even buy this one if I had F you money.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Am I the only one who wouldn't really care to own a Supra? Not that I dislike them but if you gave me the choice of a Supra or an FD, I would skip my happy ass down to the FD and not even look at the Yota.

Given they are similar markets, FD all day. But even still, I wouldn't pay 20g's for a 90's import of any type. Just not in me to do that.

Zemedici

Established Member
Am I the only one who wouldn't really care to own a Supra? Not that I dislike them but if you gave me the choice of a Supra or an FD, I would skip my happy ass down to the FD and not even look at the Yota.

Given they are similar markets, FD all day. But even still, I wouldn't pay 20g's for a 90's import of any type. Just not in me to do that.

You crazy - first you say a demon is 'pointless' and now you say you wouldn't own a Supra?! Blasphemy sir :D

You couldn't pay me to **** with a Rotary motor. And fuuuuuuck putting an LS in something. Been there seen that 200 times

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
You crazy - first you say a demon is 'pointless' and now you say you wouldn't own a Supra?! Blasphemy sir :D

You couldn't pay me to **** with a Rotary motor. And fuuuuuuck putting an LS in something. Been there seen that 200 times

Ha! I'm also the person that sold his very modded very clean very new 2008 GT back in 2009 and started driving his old beat up primered 95 GT everyday instead.

Almost 10 years later, I'm also the person that sold his very impeccably kept 2016 GT PP that was very modded to go and build a shitty old 93 Coupe 5.0 car and drive a clean but old as dirt 95 C1500.

I'm a car hipster, I know. And also I love doing LS swaps. What do you think is going in the C1500 when the coupe is finished :)

Kiohtee

Established Member

I hope you are alone, for the sake of this community. Lol

I kid I kid. But seriously, Supra > *.

That's just my '90s kid talking though.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Too bad it's not a stick shift. Still a sweet ride. Love MKIV Supra's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coiled03

Established Member

No, you aren't the only one. I hate them. They're butt ****ing ugly, and I have no idea why anyone likes them.

72SBC

Established Member
I'm pretty sure they were like 60k new or something absurd. I remember them being very close in price to the 96 Viper GTS

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'm pretty sure they were like 60k new or something absurd. I remember them being very close in price to the 96 Viper GTS

Negative ghost rider.

Available styles for the 1997 Toyota Supra
Style Original MSRP / Price Engine Horse
Power City MPG /
Hwy. MPG Trans. Drive
3dr LB 15th Anniv Manual $29,500.00 / N/A N/A 220 18 / 23 N/A N/A
3dr LB 15th Anniv Auto $30,400.00 / N/A N/A 220 18 / 24 N/A N/A
3dr LB 15th Anniv Sport Roof Manual $34,000.00 / N/A N/A 220 18 / 23 N/A N/A
3dr LB 15th Anniv Sport Roof Auto $34,900.00 / N/A N/A 220 18 / 24 N/A N/A
3dr LB 15th Anniv Turbo Auto $38,200.00 / N/A N/A 210 18 / 23 N/A N/A
3dr LB 15th Anniv Turbo Manual $39,900.00 / N/A N/A 210 17 / 24 N/A N/A

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Waiting for the 25 year rule to kick in for importing them. That should open up clean low mile rx7, skylines and supras.

Already happening... r32 skylines are popping up everywhere.

I'd take one over a Supra ANY DAY.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

Not a big fan of them either, I'd go with an R34 all day over one.

I actually prefer the Z cars too them as well.

An LS7 powered FD would make one hell of a track car.

Pup

Established Member
Geez and that's a "regular" spec too. If that was a 6spd RSP, that car would likely have another $60k thrown on top of that.

Users who are viewing this thread