This Cop Has Obviously Spent A Lot Of Time At The Range!

MG0h3

Established Member
bro, i guess you arent following what im saying….lol.

i dont need you to tell me how it currently works…. What i am telling you is how it SHOULD work.

Camera on at the begining shift. Camera off at end of shift. Easy peasy.

What is exactly your major problem with 100% transparency (for the public)?

Not a bad idea.

Should be the same for the military too.

And all the “disabled” vets too.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not a bad idea.

Should be the same for the military too.

And all the “disabled” vets too.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lol… you’re hitting where it hurts bro…..

video evidence of half the “shift” would have many of our great bros never leaving the rank of private…. :ROFLMAO:

p.s: disability is a joke… the ones who deserve it, aint getting their rightful cut, if any…. and the ones who don't, get ALL the monies!

rwleonard

Established Member
Nah.

Dude knew what he was doing. His muzzle immediately dropped as soon as his partner came into his sight picture.
The shooter was good (very good). It was the partner's actions that were dicey.
What is exactly your major problem with 100% transparency (for the public)?
Nothing, unless one doesn't think a police officer deserves the same constitutional protections that criminals do.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The shooter was good (very good). It was the partner's actions that were dicey.

Nothing, unless one doesn't think a police officer deserves the same constitutional protections that criminals do.

explain to me how you arrived at that conclusion, with me saying that all of the shifts should be recorded?

its just a camera… not gonna lean one way or the other… no different than working at a facility with surveillance…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Cop haters always tell us how it "should" be.

thats were you are WRONG, kiddo. 100% law enforcement supporter here.

the kill on this video was legit. Never questioned that.

camera protects EVERYONE and keeps everyone legit.

some of you dumb mofos are acting like i said, raid the officer’s home, confiscate his personals, detain him without rights for an attorney, etc.

GTFO.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I agree with Zyborg here.

Camera stays on. If the officer needs to share private information with his superior, he should keep his mouth shut and wait to talk with the investigation team with his lawyer and union rep.

Cops should not have more rights then the public. If I had shot that guy and the police should up, everything I did and said at the scene would be recorded.

As for the shoot.

Good shooting, but I'm not happy about it. It worked out, he hit his target - but he was shooting in an innocent neighborhood with no idea what was behind the bush/tree line. Could have easily missed and caused collateral damage (see the 14yr/old killed in the California Mall).

The optics of the post shoot are also pretty awful. Dudes on the ground hand cuffed and bleeding out as everyone just mills about with their thumbs in their vests. "Anyone got an ice pack?"

I KNOW it's SOP and "for the officers safety" and I KNOW "**** around and find out" - but it needs to change. Same shit killed Floyd and kicked off the summer of love.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree with Zyborg here.

Camera stays on. If the officer needs to share private information with his superior, he should keep his mouth shut and wait to talk with the investigation team with his lawyer and union rep.

Cops should not have more rights then the public. If I had shot that guy and the police should up, everything I did and said at the scene would be recorded.

As for the shoot.

Good shooting, but I'm not happy about it. It worked out, he hit his target - but he was shooting in an innocent neighborhood with no idea what was behind the bush/tree line. Could have easily missed and caused collateral damage (see the 14yr/old killed in the California Mall).

The optics of the post shoot are also pretty awful. Dudes on the ground hand cuffed and bleeding out as everyone just mills about with their thumbs in their vests. "Anyone got an ice pack?"

I KNOW it's SOP and "for the officers safety" and I KNOW "**** around and find out" - but it needs to change. Same shit killed Floyd and kicked off the summer of love.

not “ice pack”… “IFAK”… individual first aid kit. FYI.

Dude’s shooting could been a terrible decision (based on possible collateral damage), if he wasnt on point, which he was. Definitely a risky choice but it paid off for him.

There was no real win there, since it would also have been a bad idea to not shoot and allowing the perp to go into people’s homes with a handgun.

Pretty tough being a legit cop, no doubt about it.

rcknrol

Established Member
thats were you are WRONG, kiddo. 100% law enforcement supporter here.

the kill on this video was legit. Never questioned that.

camera protects EVERYONE and keeps everyone legit.

some of you dumb mofos are acting like i said, raid the officer’s home, confiscate his personals, detain him without rights for an attorney, etc.

GTFO.

Hahahahaha. Was I referencing you? It's already been explained to you how the real world works. Your "should" is just your opinion. No basis in fact or even common sense...... Kiddie

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hahahahaha. Was I referencing you? It's already been explained to you how the real world works. Your "should" is just your opinion. No basis in fact or even common sense...... Kiddie

okay, numbnuts! You know exactly who you were hinting to… have some stones and say it with your chest.

seems to me that you need a class on basic reading comprehension and critical thinking… you must be one of them below 82 ASVAB, mofos.

rwleonard

Established Member
The difference is that you cannot be compelled to say anything, the cop can and will be.

rcknrol

Established Member
Pretty common theme at play here. Guy has a gun, is ordered to stop and show hands and he makes the fatal decision to run, in an "innocent" neighborhood. What if he had originally just complied, do we really think we would be talking about any of this?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty common theme at play here. Guy has a gun, is ordered to stop and show hands and he makes the fatal decision to run, in an "innocent" neighborhood. What if he had originally just complied, do we really think we would be talking about any of this?

Know your target and what is beyond it.

Worked out great... This Time

rwleonard

Established Member

Attachments

• moral ignorance.jpg
    moral ignorance.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 36

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So you acknowledge there is no law, policy or rule that strips law enforcement of their 5th Amendment Rights? Because that was your claim.

Users who are viewing this thread