This Cop Has Obviously Spent A Lot Of Time At The Range!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not bad shooting… camera angle makes it look farther than what it is. Id say that was about 25 yards…

Perp “aaaaaieee … aaahhhh, can’t breeef !!!”…. :LOL:

Sgt at the end looking sketchy AF. Requesting for the officer to turn off the camera. You could tell he was trying to “hide” something…. Lol

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Not bad shooting… camera angle makes it look farther than what it is. Id say that was about 25 yards…

Sgt at the end looking sketchy AF. Requesting for the officer to turn off the camera. You could tell he was trying to “hide” something…. Lol

Probably can already hear the SJWs “He was running away and you shot him the back!”

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Dude has skills for sure damn

I knew a Marine that was an absolute surgeon with a M9...i coukd hit the hit the 25yd target but he could make designs lol

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Nah, he verified the he had his cam on at the time of the shooting. No reason to continue recording and have something said that could possibly cause trouble. I’d imagine that was the CO looking on scene looking out for his subordinate like he should.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone know how this one turned out? Video showed 2019.

Good shoot to me. Flee, firearm, boom.

But we all know it doesn’t fit the bill for some.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Nah, he verified the he had his cam on at the time of the shooting. No reason to continue recording and have something said that could possibly cause trouble. I’d imagine that was the CO looking on scene looking out for his subordinate like he should.
I would say that the cameras stay on to capture everything. Not everything has to be made public though. But being able to verify the accuracy of a report/investigation is very important.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I would say that the cameras stay on to capture everything. Not everything has to be made public though. But being able to verify the accuracy of a report/investigation is very important.

Every officer I know who’s been in an incident like this was told to shut it down once the CO was on scene and area secured, this coming from my neighbor who is SWAT.

Guess it depends on SOP of the department but once the incident is over and commander and investigators are on scene they take it from there. For that officer, it also keeps him from having something captured that could potentially be used against him. The incident was caught on camera, no reason for comments afterward to be recorded. If they want that they can interrogate him after his report is filed.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah, what?

i know why he did it… still looks sketchy AF. If things are legit, then there is nothing to hide, no?

Cameras should always be on while on duty. Start of shift to end of shift. Period.

100% Translucency

C2tuck

Established Member
They need to do this a lot more in Tulsa. Place is a shithole.

The gas stations and Walmart closed around there at 9 waaayyy before Covid ever came about.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Yup, might even be a department policy violation to turn it off during a shooting investigation.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats not how it works bro not even close "Period". Any private conversations that Police officers have with each other or their supervisors after an incident has occured is never recorded nor is it required to be.

Police officers give statements to Internal Affairs with Union Attorneys present shorty after a deadly force incident under "Garity" which gives them protection under the 4th and 14th Ammendments. Basics. U should probably educate urself a little on this stuff before u make the "Period" statement.

Police officers have constitutional protection just like anyone else which includes their statement not being made available to the public. Nothing "Sketchy" at all. Its common procedure in every PD after a Deadly Force incident.

Under freedom of information the media can only access what was recorded. The media is NOT entitled to every conversation a Police Officer has during his tour of duty therefore recording what is said during an internal investigation is NOT privy to anyone other than the PD, his lawyer or the District Attorneys office.

This is why the "Internal" investigation is condusded FIRST and under Garity u cannot refuse to answer questions cause it pertains to ur JOB. If a "Criminal" investigation is launched first then the Police cannot be compelled to say anything as he has protection against self incrimination and can request an attorney and say nothing.

Garity statement cannot be used in any criminal investigation subsequently.

Any statement that he does happen to give to Internal Affairs will absolutely be recorded but not on his body cam making it available to the Public.

Howbout when he calls his attorney to get advice? He's still on duty and his tour is not over. U think that should be recorded as well? Howbout when he calls his wife to tell her he's ok and not to worry. That should be recorded to?

Nah, what?

i know why he did it… still looks sketchy AF. If things are legit, then there is nothing to hide, no?

Cameras should always be on while on duty. Start of shift to end of shift. Period.

100% Translucency

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats not how it works bro not even close "Period". Any private conversations that Police officers have with each other or their supervisors after an incident has occured is never recorded nor is it required to be.

Police officers give statements to Internal Affairs with Union Attorneys present shorty after a deadly force incident under "Garity" which gives them protection under the 4th and 14th Ammendments. Basics. U should probably educate urself a little on this stuff before u make the "Period" statement.

Police officers have constitutional protection just like anyone else which includes their statement not being made available to the public. Nothing "Sketchy" at all. Its common procedure in every PD after a Deadly Force incident.

Under freedom of information the media can only access what was recorded. The media is NOT entitled to every conversation a Police Officer has during his tour of duty therefore recording what is said during an internal investigation is NOT privy to anyone other than the PD, his lawyer or the District Attorneys office.

This is why the "Internal" investigation is condusded FIRST and under Garity u cannot refuse to answer questions cause it pertains to ur JOB. If a "Criminal" investigation is launched first then the Police cannot be compelled to say anything as he has protection against self incrimination and can request an attorney and say nothing.

Garity statement cannot be used in any criminal investigation subsequently.

Any statement that he does happen to give to Internal Affairs will absolutely be recorded but not on his body cam making it available to the Public.

Howbout when he calls his attorney to get advice? He's still on duty and his tour is not over. U think that should be recorded as well? Howbout when he calls his wife to tell her he's ok and not to worry. That should be recorded to?

bro, i guess you arent following what im saying….lol.

i dont need you to tell me how it currently works…. What i am telling you is how it SHOULD work.

Camera on at the begining shift. Camera off at end of shift. Easy peasy.

What is exactly your major problem with 100% transparency (for the public)?

raustin0017

Established Member
I'm sure the guy deserved it, but shooting someone in the back as they run away from you could backfire easily on that cop.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
100% perfect shoot! Criminal was a direct threat to anyone who he happened to run into and the Outstanding Officer did a great job stopping the threat.

Users who are viewing this thread