This green decal is full of win

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Collectors Sticker that is for the terminator!! No more inspections, emissions,etc. and incredible insurance rates!Was definitely worth the effort!! :rockon:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

T0RCH3D

Established Member
More info on the insurance restrictions if possible OP. Less than X miles a year? Only Garage kept? Left in factory condition? Etc.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Just may have to look into this. Nice OP.
:beer:

More info on the insurance restrictions if possible OP. Less than X miles a year? Only Garage kept? Left in factory condition? Etc.
3000 miles a year, must be a special interest vehicle, limited production with documentation, list all modifications so you get full value if stolen or totaled, mine was insured at 60 k from new cost plus modifications, ( nice feeling knowing your covered after all the hard work and money you put into it) Especially with so many of these cars given away for a song now adays, now i'm all documented and registered and have certificates etc. with all modifications being appraised by people that ACTUALLY recognize this is a Modified Cobra and not just another mustang. , :rockon:

How many miles can you drive?
3,000 a year, and works for me as mine is a weekend bruiser..

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
I had that on my 04 Cobra. If Im not mistaken you cant go over 3k miles a year, or 6k for the two years the inspection is valid for.

Users who are viewing this thread