This has to be the biggest POS modded car ever

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Look at the bright side - when the tires wear out, just have them remounted on the opposite side and they're like brand new again.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Putting aside every other reason that thing is a POS, I wouldn't drive it for the sheer fear of the suspension breaking and loosing a wheel at speed.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
What a heap of shit.

Same dumbasses that spend 10k on a ruckus making it dumb as hell too.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
What a heaping pile of shit.

Why would you EVER want to go for a ride in something like that?

Old, busted up looking, chop top rat rods can pull stuff like this off, because they DO look cool. This literally looks like Oscar the Grouch's car.

Last edited:

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Not my friend, I don't even like the guys channel that it's on. I just had the misfortune of having the video in my recommended list.

My bad, I wasn't referring to you, in the video he says "my friend Tyler built this" or however he words it, I'm not watching the video again haha to see what he says verbatim.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Well the major difference is that was a kid with no money who built it that way because it was all he could afford. This thing looks to be a purposely built monstrosity that the builder thinks is "cool".

That's not really true. The RX7 video spends several minutes with the kid talking about how he wanted to irritate and upset people with how it was built and that he had roughly $13,000 worth of parts into it, not counting his time.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This video further demonstrates why I believe the stancenation crowd are the current posers of the automotive world. They replaced the fast and furious ricer craze.

Ever since Matt Farrah did a vide on that "Zero ****s Given" RX7 on /TUNED and it got so much attention I've had this cynical opinion that people build crap like this thinking they'll get on a big name automotive review show, too.

Especially when they name it things like "Zero ****s Given", because if you don't like it, you're just a hater bro!

Well the major difference is that was a kid with no money who built it that way because it was all he could afford. This thing looks to be a purposely built monstrosity that the builder thinks is "cool".

He built it to be edgy, a lack of money doesn't mean let me stick a 2x4 to the front of my car. People also call Corbin the "automotive jesus" now or some shit like that. If you listen to the parts he has on that car its not like he totally cheaped out on parts, he has some decent stuff on the car. But all the meme stickers and JDM trends were done just to get attention, not because of a budget.

I hate when ppl try so hard to be different to stand out. There is a very good reason why cars like that aren't popular......they look like complete crap.

The sad part is, they are popular.

Look at the bright side - when the tires wear out, just have them remounted on the opposite side and they're like brand new again.

You joke, but stance kids actually do this. Its how they get the most life out of fuzion ZRI's or nankang tires.

VaporGT

-
Established Member
How do I fail inspections for window tint while this kid is on the road in his cool-mobile?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
You joke, but stance kids actually do this. Its how they get the most life out of fuzion ZRI's or nankang tires.

NotThisPlanet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread