This has to be the biggest POS modded car ever

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I don't think this can be topped. It's not meant as a joke either apparently. If I saw this car in person I would have a hard time resisting the urge to set it on fire, with or without the owner in the car.

Warning - the audio is basically one giant f-bomb.

[video=youtube;0TPg0Qwj5vA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TPg0Qwj5vA[/video]

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Your "friend" Tyler needs to be exterminated from our planet strapped into the drivers seat of that thing driving off the highest cliff you can find. I just don't understand it. Aside from it looking like complete shit it looks like it rides like it too.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Ever since Matt Farrah did a vide on that "Zero ****s Given" RX7 on /TUNED and it got so much attention I've had this cynical opinion that people build crap like this thinking they'll get on a big name automotive review show, too.

earl lee

Established Member
Ever since Matt Farrah did a vide on that "Zero ****s Given" RX7 on /TUNED and it got so much attention I've had this cynical opinion that people build crap like this thinking they'll get on a big name automotive review show, too.

Well the major difference is that was a kid with no money who built it that way because it was all he could afford. This thing looks to be a purposely built monstrosity that the builder thinks is "cool".

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
HOW can it be fun to drive that monstrosity?! When the reviewer was turning, or should I say, trying to turn the MiataMonster it sounded like it was literally falling apart. :eek:

Built by hand. And the guy is proud of his creation. Oh well, beauty is definitely in the eyes of the beholder. That Miata should/must live it one place.....a junk yard. 1,000 miles from civilization. LOL.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Man, I couldn't stop laughing. Definitely not safe for work unless you have head phones lol

TClark22

Established Member
This is part of the generation behind me...I'm 26 and think its the most retarded stuff on the planet. My brother is 20 and he likes them to a certain extent. We are doomed.

I get the laying frame and shit for show cars and what not but I don't get this dumbass super camber shit. Like ok...camber...that's not how any of this works.

TClark22

Established Member
I'm hoping eventually natural selection will start weeding these people off the planet.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
This is part of the generation behind me...I'm 26 and think its the most retarded stuff on the planet. My brother is 20 and he likes them to a certain extent. We are doomed.

I get the laying frame and shit for show cars and what not but I don't get this dumbass super camber shit. Like ok...camber...that's not how any of this works.

I'm only 20 and I am here to say that stance is about the dumbest thing to hit the car community. I can not stand it.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Your "friend" Tyler needs to be exterminated from our planet strapped into the drivers seat of that thing driving off the highest cliff you can find. I just don't understand it. Aside from it looking like complete shit it looks like it rides like it too.

Not my friend, I don't even like the guys channel that it's on. I just had the misfortune of having the video in my recommended list.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I hate when ppl try so hard to be different to stand out. There is a very good reason why cars like that aren't popular......they look like complete crap.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I loved my Miata. This Miata is now a pile of shit. Set it on fire & send it off a cliff.

Users who are viewing this thread