THIS..... Is How We Should Deal With Drug Dealers In The US!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Watched this the other day......absolutely outstanding!! Muerte por plomo!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool... but that's probably a UH-60 or UH-1 with a door mounted minigun (GAU-17/21), Definitely not an Apache. The 30mm Chain gun (m230 iirc) on the AH-64's that follows where the gunner is looking and makes much more noise, like a "THUD.THUD.THUD.THUD.THUD.THUD..."

Last edited:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Very cool... but that's probably a UH-60 or UH-1 with a door mounted minigun (GAU-17/21), Definitely not an Apache. The 30mm Chain gun (m230 iirc) on the AH-64's that follows where the gunner is looking and makes much more noise, like a "THUD.THUD.THUD.THUD.THUD.THUD..."

Came in to say this. That was definitely a door mounted minigun. The Apache doesn't have the ability to fire at that steep of an angle either I don't think. Still amazing to watch though.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

If I’m ever in Mexico period, combating American forces anywhere, or fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, I’ll be sure to hide deep inside my own ass if I hear vrrrrrrrrrrrt or thudthudthud.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Came in to say this. That was definitely a door mounted minigun. The Apache doesn't have the ability to fire at that steep of an angle either I don't think. Still amazing to watch though.
The "stowed" position is centerline and +11⁰ set by a spring, so if it loses power it tucks up next to the body.
I want to say it maxes out around ~-35⁰ due to the feeding mechanism and the size of 30mm rounds. The gun is electric (feeding) but the gimbal movement is hydraulic.

I’ll eat my way out. If I die in the process, then so be it.

I doubt you'll have to chew much. They don't leave much, a few big chunks like part of an arm or leg and lots of pink mist.

Fun fact the new screens slated for the Apache are color / HD.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
If I’m ever in Mexico period, combating American forces anywhere, or fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, I’ll be sure to hide deep inside my own ass if I hear vrrrrrrrrrrrt or thudthudthud.
Good thing is......if you hear the vrrrrrrrrrrrt chances are you're not the target

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The "stowed" position is centerline and +11⁰ set by a spring, so if it loses power it tucks up next to the body.
I want to say it maxes out around ~-35⁰ due to the feeding mechanism and the size of 30mm rounds. The gun is electric (feeding) but the gimbal movement is hydraulic.

I doubt you'll have to chew much. They don't leave much, a few big chunks like part of an arm or leg and lots of pink mist.

Fun fact the new screens slated for the Apache are color / HD.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
THAT was awesome! Nowhere to hide from that onslaught of firepower.

Users who are viewing this thread