This weekend 1/6 & 1/7

TNTramair

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Yeah, that's them. Although George likes to keep things anonymous on the boards, lol.

Tell them I said hello. They will know exactly who I am (Gene with the silver Cobra). I used to hang with them every Sunday about a year ago. I moved further away since then so I can't get up there as easily as before.

will do...ill see em this weekend.

sleeperstyle

Established Member
gene! i used to have the blue-green-chameleon formula firebird (stalled auto)- we raced one night, if i remember well enough you never came back after that? anyway i have another formula now but doesn't matter. funny they now say i scared you off? :D

i might be out tomorrow night (saturday), it IS going to rain on sunday in the pm, and tonight will be pretty cold. n.e. of course, tom's river is too much of a hike for roll races, which i don't even participate in.

rick, give me a call im in for tomorrow night. im calling everybody out, come up and race pussies!

Last edited:

TNTramair

Established Member
sleeperstyle said:
gene! i used to have the blue-green-chameleon formula firebird (stalled auto)- we raced one night, if i remember well enough you never came back after that? anyway i have another formula now but doesn't matter. funny they now say i scared you off? :D

i might be out tomorrow night (saturday), it IS going to rain on sunday in the pm, and tonight will be pretty cold. n.e. of course, tom's river is too much of a hike for roll races, which i don't even participate in.

rick, give me a call im in for tomorrow night. im calling everybody out, come up and race pussies!
i wont be out tommorrow night. me and joe might head down to philly tonight to hang out. welcome to come if ya want.

sleeperstyle

Established Member
can't do it- wifey= friday nights :rolleyes: .

turbogtp/shoregtp- if you want to get ahold of me just shoot a pm on tristateturdsters.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
sleeperstyle said:

tom's river is too much of a hike for roll races, which i don't even participate in.
Haha, yes I remember you. I remember our run. You did get me. I spun, you didn't, so I lose, lol. Not the first time that has happened, thats for sure. I always got my ass kicked up there because of that. Atleast I'm pullied now.

You didn't scare me off, lol. What happened after our fun is what scared me off. That was pretty much it for me. I've been back once since that night.....I called Bill up one day and then went and hung out at his house. We then headed out to NJ and then to NE. That was months ago. Haven't talked to him since.

Not sure when I'll be back. My life is a bit different now then it was when I was going up there every Sunday night. I'll try to make it up there one Sunday soon though, we'll see.

Take it easy. :beer:

TNTramair

Established Member
sleeperstyle said:
can't do it- wifey= friday nights :rolleyes: .

turbogtp/shoregtp- if you want to get ahold of me just shoot a pm on tristateturdsters.
LOL....pussy whipped... :lol:

j/k...thats why i cant come out tommorrow night... :poke: :cryying:

sleeperstyle

Established Member
nevermind, can't pm yet (?).

gene, was that the night with the girl and the kid on the bike or what? i forget what happened, and try to be as descreet as possible.

TNTramair

Established Member
sleeperstyle said:
nevermind, can't pm yet (?).

gene, was that the night with the girl and the kid on the bike or what? i forget what happened, and try to be as descreet as possible.
that night was screwy...i cant beleive Rob is in all that mess over that...and he didnt even have his car than...****ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread