Those with 03/04 Cobra wheels and wheel spacers.

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
What is the widest wheel spacer you can put on a set of the 03/04 Cobra wheels on these cars without modifying the fender. I want to put some spacers on my wifes car but could not decide if I should go with the 1", 1.25" or the 1.5" spacers. What would your recemendations be?

95cobby

Established Member
I think the 1" would set them flush with the fenders. You don't want to get them to stick out past the fender and especially if the car is lowered.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I have 1" spacers with AFS 17X10.5 03 Replicas and my tires stick out about 1/8 of an inch. I would go with a 3/4" space and it will fit nicely.

RAWSN8K

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I've got 1" spacers on my car with the 17x9 '03 Cobra rims. I'm running 285/35/17 Goodyears GSD3 tires on them right now and they are pretty flush with the fender. I'll probably have to take the spacers off when I put my H&R springs back on the car....we'll see when I do, but I think it's gonna rub.

So I may be selling them soon.....;-)

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
The car is lowered about 1.5" it sits on Eibach springs with drag launch shocks. I just want to get rid of the ugly ass front wheels sticking out further than the rear wheels thing. I cant stand it. Thanks for the input guys. Ill get the 1" spacers put them on and if need be Ill have the inner lip of the fender rolled or removed or whatever they do.

Users who are viewing this thread