Thoughts on PP

xenodragon

Established Member
Theres 2014 I am looking to get but it doesnt come with the PP. What are your guys thoughts? Is it a huge deal not to have this? The only thing i was concerned about was the torsen diff. I could care less about adjustable anything. I also dont like the black rims that come with the PP. Will not having the PP hurt my performance alot? I mainly go straight line

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Theres 2014 I am looking to get but it doesnt come with the PP. What are your guys thoughts? Is it a huge deal not to have this? The only thing i was concerned about was the torsen diff. I could care less about adjustable anything. I also dont like the black rims that come with the PP. Will not having the PP hurt my performance alot? I mainly go straight line

The PP is not for you then. Get the base like I did and don't look back. You won't regret a thing! :beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
No prob man. I hate the pp wheels. I liked the base wheels better, but love them even more after seeing them in person. The Torsen is for cornering and the base is better for straight line stuff, HOWEVER I took my base autocrossing and was VERY impressed. You'll love the car. :rockon:

Last edited:

Shhhh

Established Member
I agree with Lethal. The only reason I got the SVTPP was for the wheels. If you dont like them then save the cash and order the base :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread