Thread That U Remember Most That Left Egg On Your Face

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I was talking to Mike and we started talking about how we were when we first began posting on this site, and how ppl change after a while. Anyway, we began talking about funny situations we were in and such and i remembered something that was a little embarassing. I did a search and found it. If u can't find a thread that u were involved in that was funny then type it up the best way u can remember :)

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=39685

nj7703

Established Member
If it helps, my testicles are in a jar at home. GF keeps them on a shelf. Not sure where it is but i know i started a thread after drinking a few too many. Wow i am a bigger ass when drunk, who knew?? :shrug: :-D

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Omg, Mary..that's even older than my post and ya could've averted my embarassing post if u told me u were a girl back then *throws an egg at u*
Originally posted by Xplicit
lol..it's cool man. He's 1/2 boxer, 1/2 bull mastiff, and part terror.
Should i post up the pic again? Maybe get some 2nd opinions? Actually, there is a bird in the background :p

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Yeah i can almost hear the crickets chirping in the background, tumbleweed rolling by :-D
So who's gonna be the first to 'ttt' ;-)

Last edited:
Which brings me to another question, what does "ttt" mean? I have seen it in all kinds of threads, but never really knew what it meant. :shrug:

Originally posted by nj7703
to the top
thread to top

Thank you sir. Your wisdom is priceless. For that, I will reward you with a smiley riding a llama.

jackellamma.gif

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
Omg, Mary..that's even older than my post and ya could've averted my embarassing post if u told me u were a girl back then :lol1: *throws an egg at u*

Should i post up the pic again? Maybe get some 2nd opinions? Actually, there is a bird in the background :p

Oh why would I do that? (ducks) It makes me feel good to know that I'm not the only one that makes embarassing posts.

Yeah, post the pic again so everyone can see that I CAN'T see. :) (and so I can see that perty puppy again)

Users who are viewing this thread