threw a code

03nightmare

BRAD
Established Member
Have you done any cleaning in the engine bay lately, I had a similar code pop up on mine, I nocked one of the injector connectors loose. but I am not going to say that is the problem it is a pretty generic code, could be alot of things just have to start somewhere.

whitetrash1

Established Member
Have you done any cleaning in the engine bay lately, I had a similar code pop up on mine, I nocked one of the injector connectors loose. but I am not going to say that is the problem it is a pretty generic code, could be alot of things just have to start somewhere.

nope car hasnt been washed in a few weeks and i havent popped the hood for anything in even longer

03nightmare

BRAD
Established Member
Ah in that case it is surely dust in the continumtransfunctioner. sorry bro. you will just have to pull up the troubleshooting diagram for that code and go to town. It will tell you where to look for problems so you can narrow it down. Yahoo the troubleshooting table or diagram thingy, thats what I would do unless someone else has had this problem, if you haven't changed tunes or anything lately something went south or came loose, 90percent of the time it is an easy fix.

whitetrash1

Established Member
yeah i figure it just something small just was hoping someone would have a direction to start with.

if an 02 sensor goes out does it normally read rich or lean?

Users who are viewing this thread