throttle body question?

termcobra281

Established Member
hey guys in the process of doing a turbo build on my 2003 cobra, wondering if the 03/04 cable and bracket will work with 2001 cobra intake? so for you guys that have done this what all did you guys get into setting up the 01 cobra intake stuff? thanks for input

D-MANN

Established Member
ef1e25e4eeaa8c11995de6ebb57d44ab.jpg

Most of this is discontinued so you will need to source out used. This is from Hellions website but this is what you will need. The 03/04 tb cable will not work with that intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

termcobra281

Established Member
Thanks dmann, I see the cable is going for 300 in great shape and around 150 in decent shape... that sucks to think I am gonna have 400 dollars in a cable and bracket that's what I have in a upper/lower intake... so guess i gotta suck it up. I think I will go with 200 amp alternator since I will be running a amp, and fuel system. If anyone has a cable and bracket out there and wants to help a guy out holla or PM me

D-MANN

Established Member
They do show time to time in the svtp market section. I paid 130 for a new one after they were discontinued for few years. Its was still in the ford plastic sealed. The alternator bracket isnt a must have since some have just used the bottom bolts to secure the alternator and have not had any issue. The alternator wires you can still get from ford. I used the PA Performance 200amp alternator. Works great. If you go that route dont forget to get the wire kit. Are you building a custom turbo or going with a bolt on kit?i have a single hellion and the fitment is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

termcobra281

Established Member
Awesome I will keep my eye out, I actually have the same kit as you it's a single hellion kit, how do you like yours

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
watch the market here and the 99-04 4v face book market. i picked up a mach i take with t cable and bracket for 400 shipped. lots of deal on facebook

Users who are viewing this thread