Throttle body?

Established Member
I am getting close to buying a VMP TVS supercharger, only a couple of hundred more to save, as I get closer I have a question about throttle bodies.

If I use a SUPER COBRA JET OVAL THROTTLE BODY M-9926-SCJ, or a Ford Racing Cobra Jet Throttle Body what would be the benefit of either of them over the 60MM GT500 throttle body, or each other? Have you used any of these on any of the cars you have tuned?

I have a 12 GT with long tube headers and high flow cats. I will be ordering a 82MM pulley kit in the next month or so and would like to know how much benefit I could get with either of those 2 throttle bodies over the GT500 throttle body.

Thanks
Joe

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I am getting close to buying a VMP TVS supercharger, only a couple of hundred more to save, as I get closer I have a question about throttle bodies.

If I use a SUPER COBRA JET OVAL THROTTLE BODY M-9926-SCJ, or a Ford Racing Cobra Jet Throttle Body what would be the benefit of either of them over the 60MM GT500 throttle body, or each other? Have you used any of these on any of the cars you have tuned?

I have a 12 GT with long tube headers and high flow cats. I will be ordering a 82MM pulley kit in the next month or so and would like to know how much benefit I could get with either of those 2 throttle bodies over the GT500 throttle body.

Thanks
Joe

PM sent

darreng505

Established Member

Thanks
Joe

I'd like to know too. Maybe the vendor can post the response in this thread vs. a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread