• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Thumbs up for GMS

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by Zacharyx, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Zacharyx

Zacharyx New Member Established Member

I have never been a granatelli fan but will have to say the experience I had with a friends car was one of the more pleasant dealings I have had with any company.

The car had a problem with killing UCA bushings in the rear, replace with urethane and same issue, tossed the stockers back on and it was fine. Placed a call to GMS and recieved a call back within the hour thanking me for calling and informing me that they had found an issue with the control arms have fixxed it on the newer ones and will be shipping new arms with delrin bushings as well as cover any labor he would be charged to swap them out.

2. S8ER01Z

S8ER01Z New Member Established Member

Thats awesome support!

I've had my eye on a 200mph speedo for a long time... this kind of feedback is very useful. :)

3. Zacharyx

Zacharyx New Member Established Member

I figure we are all quick to bash a company figured I would share a good experience for once

4. thepizz

thepizz OP is a good person Established Member

I like businesses practicing good business. Never loose sight of the customer and they will do the same.

5. Junior00

Junior00 You're Wrong Premium Member Established Member

The problem with them is, over the years they've had FAR too many reverse engineered copies of other reputable companies products that had problems. Not to mention some of the ludicrous claims they've made in ads, and the fact they when JR gets backed into a corner with facts on a public forum, he resorts to a 2 year old mentality of denial and name calling. It's nice to see someone have a positive outcome with them for a change. I sincerely hope the updated version works the way it should have from beginning.

6. 88blackgt

88blackgt New Member Established Member

I was about to say the same thing; weren't the the ones ripping off designs and reproducing them?

7. 4rd Toys

4rd Toys Polishing my SVTs.... Established Member

>
    Thought that was APC during the import tuner years.....

8. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

After reading the other thread discussing the merits of good customer service, this was a joy to read. I haven't deal with GMS for some years now but always found their customer service to be above average. This is over the top excellence in customer service. Thanks for posting it up.

9. tomustang

tomustang Returning Video Tapes Established Member

Sad to see junk still flys out their door.