Thumbs up for GMS

Zacharyx

Established Member
I have never been a granatelli fan but will have to say the experience I had with a friends car was one of the more pleasant dealings I have had with any company.

The car had a problem with killing UCA bushings in the rear, replace with urethane and same issue, tossed the stockers back on and it was fine. Placed a call to GMS and recieved a call back within the hour thanking me for calling and informing me that they had found an issue with the control arms have fixxed it on the newer ones and will be shipping new arms with delrin bushings as well as cover any labor he would be charged to swap them out.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Thats awesome support!

I've had my eye on a 200mph speedo for a long time... this kind of feedback is very useful. :)

Zacharyx

Established Member
I figure we are all quick to bash a company figured I would share a good experience for once

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I like businesses practicing good business. Never loose sight of the customer and they will do the same.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
The problem with them is, over the years they've had FAR too many reverse engineered copies of other reputable companies products that had problems. Not to mention some of the ludicrous claims they've made in ads, and the fact they when JR gets backed into a corner with facts on a public forum, he resorts to a 2 year old mentality of denial and name calling. It's nice to see someone have a positive outcome with them for a change. I sincerely hope the updated version works the way it should have from beginning.

88blackgt

Established Member
The problem with them is, over the years they've had FAR too many reverse engineered copies of other reputable companies products that had problems. Not to mention some of the ludicrous claims they've made in ads, and the fact they when JR gets backed into a corner with facts on a public forum, he resorts to a 2 year old mentality of denial and name calling. It's nice to see someone have a positive outcome with them for a change. I sincerely hope the updated version works the way it should have from beginning.

I was about to say the same thing; weren't the the ones ripping off designs and reproducing them?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After reading the other thread discussing the merits of good customer service, this was a joy to read. I haven't deal with GMS for some years now but always found their customer service to be above average. This is over the top excellence in customer service. Thanks for posting it up.

Users who are viewing this thread