Tickless!

lethal

Established Member
After 16,500 miles, I decided to get my baby to the shop for the head swap. I initially considered de-modding flash back the original tune and then have Ford do their worst. Well, Ed, Barry, and Benny gave me the hook up down here in South Florida and arranged to get my car into a delarship that would overlook the mods.

I turned the car in Monday, they had it for 8 days (no work on the weekends) and I had a Mercury Sable for the time I was out of the snake. They called mid way through saying they wanted to know if I wanted the clutch replaced. Since I only recently felt it slipping, I passed. I'll be going with a Spec II or III/IIIi (thanks to maoun) when its time to upgrade. Also thinking about the 26 spline input shaft upgrade, seems like the right time to do it.

In any event, I'm major impressed, you cannot tell the car was ever apart, they washed it up real nice and told me to contact them if I had any problems or questions. So if your in South Florida and would like the hookup, please let me know and I'll PM you the info. I saw the bill, over $2400. Plus they fixed my creeking steering (second time) but they did a different procedure then the last guy -- hope it sticks!

John

Users who are viewing this thread