Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Housing rebound is incredible.

1723581-15901796467554529_origin.png

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Just a quick update that after all of my bitching and whining we found a house. LOL

We got a good price (IMO) and a great rate 3.0% on a 30 year loan. Pool and only needs a couple of cosmetic updates (thank God). Best part...4 car garage which is pretty much unheard of in Vegas unless you are a baller. Wait...does this mean I'm a baller?!?!? Nah, I wear $5 plain t-shirts.

We're currently in escrow with a closing date of July 3. House appraised for $25K more than our purchase price. Time to stop following the housing market for a while. LOL

nxhappy

Established Member
cross your fingers....hopefully the home inspection isn't too bad. my sellers were assholes when it came to negotiation.
Just a quick update that after all of my bitching and whining we found a house. LOL

We got a good price (IMO) and a great rate 3.0% on a 30 year loan. Pool and only needs a couple of cosmetic updates (thank God). Best part...4 car garage which is pretty much unheard of in Vegas unless you are a baller. Wait...does this mean I'm a baller?!?!? Nah, I wear $5 plain t-shirts.

We're currently in escrow with a closing date of July 3. House appraised for $25K more than our purchase price. Time to stop following the housing market for a while. LOL

nxhappy

Established Member
Our inspection was fine. There were a couple of issues our inspector found and we added an addendum. The seller agreed today. Looks like it is smooth sailing!
i ****ing hate moving LOL. especially when it's to another state. I wanted a single story house ....ended up with a 2 story. what a pain in the ass hahaha. moving heavy ass shit up the stairs. anyway, sounds like you are good to go. good luck with the closing and moving !

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
i ****ing hate moving LOL. especially when it's to another state. I wanted a single story house ....ended up with a 2 story. what a pain in the ass hahaha. moving heavy ass shit up the stairs. anyway, sounds like you are good to go. good luck with the closing and moving !

Thanks! We have made several moves to new states so moving 2 miles away will be a piece of cake in comparison. We have a 3 week overlap where we will occupy both houses so we can move stuff over in waves, then hire a mover for the big stuff like beds, etc

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread