Time for another Louisiana meet!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
You suck what, j/k w/ ya. I think you should get sick real fast and call in. :idea: Rick, can I take the L so I won't be an outcast in a non-svt mustang :thumbsup: .

mikestoyz

Established Member
are bullits and mach 1s SVT products?

I dont think they are...so we should fit right on in!

Kevin, I know what you mean about you always being at the show though, but this time we shall be there :beer:

Are we planning a certain order of driving or whatever?

Kevin, should they be at holden around 4:30? So around me at 5? Gimme a call on my cellphone when you hook up with them on the interstate. Ill be pullin on at the rest stop.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
:-D :-D :-D how about you sell the coupe to me and then you will have a good down payment on a new lightning!
Alright, have me the money by next friday. It'll be all cleaned up and ready for you b/c I really need the money bad to pay some bills that were unexpected. I'll call ya and talk about price tonight :( .

:bs: :bs: :bs:
Ya know I can't sell my baby, even for 10 g's :thumbsup: .

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
mikestoyz said:
are bullits and mach 1s SVT products?

I dont think they are...so we should fit right on in!

Kevin, I know what you mean about you always being at the show though, but this time we shall be there :beer:

Are we planning a certain order of driving or whatever?

Kevin, should they be at holden around 4:30? So around me at 5? Gimme a call on my cellphone when you hook up with them on the interstate. Ill be pullin on at the rest stop.
Mike, I was messin w/ the cobra guys.
If they leave at 4 sharp, they should be in Holden at 4:10-4:15. And we should be at the rest stop at about 4:35. I'll call ya when we get to the hammond exit which is about 22 miles before where you are. Craig, call me when you go past the livingston exit.

mikestoyz

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Mike, I was messin w/ the cobra guys.
If they leave at 4 sharp, they should be in Holden at 4:10-4:15. And we should be at the rest stop at about 4:35. I'll call ya when we get to the hammond exit which is about 22 miles before where you are. Craig, call me when you go past the livingston exit.

that sounds awesome....looks like the wife will have me installing some wood flooring and tomorrow before the show...never any rest!

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
nice day fellas!, and you will turn right off the gause blvd ramp, not left as i had put in my directions above :bash:

Last edited:

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
'Bout to leave in about 30 minutes.......If I do not meet you guys in Walker, I will call Craig and meet up with you at the Hammond on ramp. Tripp got called in and Kelly ('97 Dakota) might still make it. Will bring my Digi cam for some pics and MAYBE some Highway footage :rockon:

C-Ya there

Later

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Nice to meet everyone that showed. I tried to come around and meet most. Everyone has killer Fords. Even the two Z06's ----> BAD ASS!!

Look forward to meeting you all again at FFW or a sooner meet.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
We had a great time also. I heard a few people got lost on the way home and went through N'awlins :uh oh: . Whatch ya'll say, do it again in about 6 weeks somewhere else? Maybe somewhere that allows 75+ model cars :beer: .

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Yea that was my fault. They were following me...lol

I have no since of direction...lol

Is was nice to meet some of the people I havent met yet and good to see the one I have. Well have to do it again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread