Time for brake ducting...:)

ecoastkid

Established Member
I have this picture on my desktop at work...
glen_oct_2008_119.sized.jpg

In the picture, you see me under heavy braking just before the chicane at Watkins Glen
If you look at the full sized version, located here http://www.codyace.com/albums/album299/glen_oct_2008_119.jpg
You can clearly see my rotors GLOWING...haha...I just thought it was pretty cool. Go ahead and zoom in on that front wheel and you can see it. I have NO red or orange anything on my calipers. They are all painted black. Time for some brake ducting..:D

TCE Stage 1's with wilwood B compound pads for those that will ask..:D

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
LOL....I was talking about this with "Pitstain" the other day.

Get some NACA ducts for the rear and use your fog lights (taken out) for the
front like Tim Skelton did.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
When Will took my truck on ONE 20 min session at our local road course, the corner workers reported glowing rotors, and one said he "set the brakes on fire." Maybe that had something to do with the emergency brake job I had to do this weekend:smmon:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I've been waiting for someone to start a how-to for this idea without canceling the foglights. Its the only thing I use as driving lights out here in Dubai..

Seems like you could go with the same concept as the scoop the chickenears use for their CAI. Or maybe run the ducks right by the H/E.

Has anyone done this before? any tips on where to mounts the ducts? or even where to buy it?

SADF

Established Member
I thought about doing this with my fog section and just ditching the fogs just cause I think its cool.

ecoastkid

Established Member
If I do some brake ducting, it will be removable and the fogs will come out for the day. I just need to figure out how to get the hosing over by the hat section of the brake. attachment to the front is the easy part.

Users who are viewing this thread