Time to pull the plug

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
That seems to be the current trend. let’s cater to all the YouTube and instafags first, then eventually get to the “commoners”

that's exactly where I was going with that

gofast15

Established Member
Call back in 3 weeks
Has been the response the last 5 times
Same answer here from FP . I ordered the car first week banks opened from a small local Ford dealer. I'm waiting until end of this month if I don't get the Vin , I'm cancelling the order . if anyone is interested to get my allocation , let me know , MSRP deal . order hasn't been pulled by Ford yet so all the options and color can still be changed

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
I get it but... The last '20 rolling off the line is still new vehicle and will command at minimum the same msrp as the early delivered cars.

Heck im betting there will be '20s sitting on floors with ADMs even when 21s are out.

Hopefully not but will see

erolivas

Established Member
Same answer here from FP . I ordered the car first week banks opened from a small local Ford dealer. I'm waiting until end of this month if I don't get the Vin , I'm cancelling the order . if anyone is interested to get my allocation , let me know , MSRP deal . order hasn't been pulled by Ford yet so all the options and color can still be changed

I’m interested. I’ve called a ton of dealerships and received the run around. I’ve started to give up. If I can’t get a 2020 I might wait for a 2021 or turn my attention to a GTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
It sucks but I think it's just the luck of the draw? I got mine before some of these YouTubers and Instagram people, and I am by no means anyone special lol. Just some dude who likes his Mustangs. I ordered the day the banks opened from a dealer who never ordered a GT500 before this one.

Breitling

Established Member
This new GT500 roll-out has been a shit show from the start. Poor marketing, half-ass teaser videos, ridiculous puzzle piece horsepower reveal via Twitter, etc. Couple that with the "Golden Ticket" nonsense and I echo the comments above re: what the hell has happened to Ford and who the hell is running the GT500 project? And to top it off they can't get the cars produced on a consistent basis. As Tob said, it will be difficult to hit the 5000 volume number before the '21s are due to be produced.

Frustrating to say the least. I hope things get straightened out by the time the 2021s start production as I want one - even after complaining/venting like I just did.

Users who are viewing this thread