Timing Componets for 96-98 cobra motor

wirelessguy2005

Established Member
I recently purchased a teksid block with a forged crank and received a number of other parts along with them, i am not going to use any of the timing parts but figured maybe someone could put them to use. This lot of parts includes everything in the picture below. All the parts appear to be in good and very lightly used condition although a few pieces do have a light coat of surface rust on them. As shown in the picture there is an oil pump, water pump, primary and secondary timing chains, tensioners, a full set of lash adjusters, and 27 rocker arms, misc gears. Also included is 6 Ford fuel injectors. Some of the guides still have the ford stickers on them so i believe they are new and unused. Price is $200 shipped for everything in the continental USA.
15wz1c6.jpg

97CobraDHP

Established Member
I recently purchased a teksid block with a forged crank and received a number of other parts along with them, i am not going to use any of the timing parts but figured maybe someone could put them to use. This lot of parts includes everything in the picture below. All the parts appear to be in good and very lightly used condition although a few pieces do have a light coat of surface rust on them. As shown in the picture there is an oil pump, water pump, primary and secondary timing chains, tensioners, a full set of lash adjusters, and 27 rocker arms, misc gears. Also included is 6 Ford fuel injectors. Some of the guides still have the ford stickers on them so i believe they are new and unused. Price is $200 shipped for everything in the continental USA.
View attachment 1567806
Ill take it PM me for PayPal.

Users who are viewing this thread