Tire and Wheel Packages

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Can you do a Group purchase discount on Drag radials twice a year or something like that? I know that most people probably replace there DR's at least once per year if they run them the way they should be ran. That would help a lot of people out, and you would do pretty good with it..I know I would hopefully be down for a pair. :)

This would be a good idea, especially at least once during the summer.
I am sure thats when most of us are at our best!

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
That's it

Hey mjzilinski that's what I was talking about :beer: that's the look I want for my vert :rockon: what brand , style and size are you running It looks great very nice car :bowdown:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
booricua said:
Hey mjzilinski that's what I was talking about :beer: that's the look I want for my vert :rockon: what brand , style and size are you running It looks great very nice car :bowdown:
Hey thanks for the compliments. They are ssr gt3's, 18x10.5 rears and 18x9 up front. And I'm running kumho ecsta mx 295 rear and 275 front. I really like em alot, I will probably throw some DR's on there this summer. I bought them from www.tirerack.com there was a guy on this forum that got me a discount if I drove to their warehouse to pick em up.

Users who are viewing this thread