Tire fitment

03' White Snake

Established Member
Thanks so much I’m gonna rock the 275s then thanks everyone for the inputs

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Here you go for reference.

STOCK SUSPENSION, SLAMMED on H&R's ect, Coil overs with K member and 2 different wheel setups.

Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Capture1.JPG
Capture.JPG

CJW04Redfire

Established Member

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
275/35/18 front and 295/35/18 out back. You will have tiny rake but not even noticable. I've ran this setup for years, looks great!!

I'm on 9" fronts and 10" out back.
This sounds like a perfect setup to me. I’m buying a terminator tomorrow and will need to replace the rears. It’s got nitto 555r 305/35 18’s and the owner says they rub when you go over bad bumps. It caused scrape marks on the tires so I’m worried it could be a problem. I appreciate your suggestion. I’m gonna take it and hope it works for me. Car is lowered btw but nothing extreme. Any advice you have for a first time terminator owner I’m all ears. Thanks

CJW04Redfire

Established Member
This sounds like a perfect setup to me. I’m buying a terminator tomorrow and will need to replace the rears. It’s got nitto 555r 305/35 18’s and the owner says they rub when you go over bad bumps. It caused scrape marks on the tires so I’m worried it could be a problem. I appreciate your suggestion. I’m gonna take it and hope it works for me. Car is lowered btw but nothing extreme. Any advice you have for a first time terminator owner I’m all ears. Thanks

My setup runs a tiny bit out back over bad bumps but I’m real low... I don’t mind it going to be rolling my fenders here soon

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Beetle6986

Established Member

You guys have me worried now. I have a set of Nitto G2 315s on 10.5 replica wheels waiting to go on mine. I do have the low profile irs bolts.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
You guys have me worried now. I have a set of Nitto G2 315s on 10.5 replica wheels waiting to go on mine. I do have the low profile irs bolts.
If you have 10.5's I'm going to guess you have 17" rims. I ran that tire on the rear of my car. I had to roll the fender some. My car already had the low profile bolt, but I like those anyway because it's a rounded head versus squared off should anything make contact. But overall no real issues. And I was pretty low when I ran them.

Beetle6986

Established Member
I was able to fit the tires on without spacers. The passenger side was touching the IRS bolt. So I just ground it down about a 1/4 inch. The driver's side had plenty of space, but I ground down that bolt also just for a piece of mind. I'm a little worried about rubbing. I have stock springs with 1/2 a coil cut out. Hopefully rubbing wont be an issue.
315s.jpg

Beetle6986

Established Member
As far as I know that's the stock camber from last time it was aligned. I just had it on boards on both sides so I can fit the jack under the car. I did notice one of the tires was slightly more worn on the inside. So maybe the camber is off just a little on this side? I'll have to get the alignment checked.

CJW04Redfire

Established Member
I definitely rubbed the fender with the 295/40/18 n555 a little bit. Rolled them out and nothing is rubbing now.
275/35/18 up front I’m loving it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread