Tired of the Plastic grill's and Splitters. Carbon fiber upgrade?

smokin03

Established Member
I am really getting tired of the plastic grill's and the splitter. Everything plastic for that matter. Throw in the rear lower and the hood vent also. I would really like to replace them all with carbon fiber. Something that doesn't get wax stuck on it, or shows dull shortly after treating it. Is there any single company that makes all of them or makes them better than the other? I have seen a few on here, but they do not seem to make all of them. I worry about consistency between the parts if I use multiple manufacturers, any suggestions?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
almost every part on my car is from truecarbon, I also have the Carbon Supersnake front splitter. I have been very happy with everything from truecarbon, I'll post some pictures later.

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
i have the hood vent,mirror covers,rear spoiler lip from Lethal and it all matches. SS splitter I bought from champion mustang. My interior is also all done in the carbon fibre wrap stuff from American muscle. I love the look of my car.

crucianpilot

Feel the need for speed!
Established Member
I bought detail doctor trim restorer and used it on all the plastic pieces. Came out looking brand new, good product.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
i have seibon carbon fiber upper/lower/ rockers/ wing and true fiber ss lip. Seibon has some great quality and fit. Had no modifications or fabbin' to work.
DSCF0208_zps95f943d0.jpg

DSCF0179_zps002e6f3e.jpg

Last edited:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I must admit I am getting tired of looking at the plastic hood vent. Been eyeing the True Forged unit lately.....

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread