Tires

TFStang

Established Member
Going to pull off the original wheels and tires and replace them with a spare set of originals that I have. Just need to figure out which tires and sizes to go with. What is everyone running for tires and are you happy with them?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I went with Hancock Ventus, stock size, but it was end of the season so really didn’t get any miles or feedback on them. Have to wait till spring

TFStang

Established Member
I went with Hancock Ventus, stock size, but it was end of the season so really didn’t get any miles or feedback on them. Have to wait till spring

Interested in your feedback on these. Let me know what you think of them when you get some more miles in.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I remember this thread. Are you happy with the Nitto’s?

Absolutely awesome tires... with a treadwear rating of 200, they have excellent grip! I noted it in my thread, but I could have gone up one size. The Nitto 275s are a bit skinnier than my original 265s. I think a 285 Nitto would be perfect.

TFStang

Established Member
Absolutely awesome tires... with a treadwear rating of 200, they have excellent grip! I noted it in my thread, but I could have gone up one size. The Nitto 275s are a bit skinnier than my original 265s. I think a 285 Nitto would be perfect.
Thanks for the feedback Goose!

Users who are viewing this thread