'Tis the season for DUI's

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
As the holidays approach, I would like to remind all of the forum members, please don't drink and drive. Call a cab, call a friend, appoint a designated driver, just don't drink and drive. Enjoy your holiday season responsibly! :thumbsup:

Ironhand

Banned
Im still gonna drink and drive.

Drink at the house and drive on Forza. Its a good compromise. The graphics look real and are good enough to make be believe Im really driving a Lambo.. :beer:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
As the holidays approach, I would like to remind all of the forum members, please don't drink and drive. Call a cab, call a friend, appoint a designated driver, just don't drink and drive. Enjoy your holiday season responsibly! :thumbsup:

+1. 20 years ago I lost a cousin to a drunk driver who crossed an undivided 2-lane road @ 50mph. It's the sort of thing which keeps you up at night. And the sort of thing which makes you fantasize about putting a .45 between his eyes. Don't be that guy.

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
Already got the bus reserved for new years. Picks us up and takes us all home, all we need to do is give the driver our addresses before we get tuned. No dui's for our crew.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
great thread, for those who want to test fate, remember that apart from a criminal record and insurance rate hikes, attorneys fees tend to be anywhere from 2500-5000 bucks. A cab is way way cheaper

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Im still gonna drink and drive.

Drink at the house and drive on Forza. Its a good compromise. The graphics look real and are good enough to make be believe Im really driving a Lambo.. :beer:
Maybe this will help you post better pics..
Or maybe this is the reason why the Forza pics sucked. :rolling:

Ironhand

Banned
Maybe this will help you post better pics..
Or maybe this is the reason why the Forza pics sucked. :rolling:

If your gonna keep riding my ass then atleast pull my hair.

Damn guy, I feel like a lost puppy is following me around.....:lol:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A great reminder Jason. It's not only the driver who will be safer, but other innocent drivers on the road as well. When a good friend of mine drinks at a holiday party, his wife always then drives home. She is always the designated driver and he'll never attempt to drive. If she says he shouldn't, he listens. I once drove 45 minutes to a golf tournament with my wife to drive him home since he knew he wasn't sober enough to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread